[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince McMahon's favorite match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1431764305630.jpg (78KB, 914x484px) Image search: [Google]
1431764305630.jpg
78KB, 914x484px
Anyone have info or sources or links where he share's his favorite matches of all time?
>>
>The March issue of Muscle & Fitness Magazine, which features Vince McMahon on the cover, also contains an interview with Vince, and below are some highlights:

>His favorite WrestleMania moment:

>“WrestleMania III in front of what was the largest indoor attendance record- 93,000 people at the Silverdome in suburban Detroit. When Hulk Hogan slammed Andre the Giant. I think that’s been the biggest moment thus far.
>>
In regards to 6 trillion john cenas vs the sun...it really depends if the odds are against cena...
>>
>>2285914
Cena by 30 Trillion Knuckle Shuffle.
>>
>>2285914
Sun causes cancer and we know that Cena never loses to cancer.
>>
The mass of 6 trillions Cenas is 6.834 x 10^14
The mass of the sun is 1.989 x 10^30

John Cena managed to AA the Big Show who is roughly twice his mass so:
(6.834 x 10^14) x 2 = 1.3668 x 10^15

Still far less than the mass of the sun. So the John Cenas will have to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds if they want to have any chance of winning.
>>
>>2285914
Does the match happen at night? If so Cena wins easy.
>>
>>2288400

What if there's no count outs?
>>
We all know like CM Punk the Sun will simply burn out and fade away but John Cena never gives up so he wins.
>>
>Too much exposure to the sun gives people cancer
>Some of the Cenas get cancer
>Because they are John Cena they all get a massive powerlevel boost because they are fighting for someone with a disease
Also the sun is already dying so CENAWINSLOL
>>
Apparently some of his faves to watch were Benoit & Finlay.
>>
>>2289676
>sun causes cancer
>john cena has cancer immunity from all the cancer kids he's visited

would literally only take a few billion Cena's to brush the sun's mouth like colgate
>>
>>2289640
THIS FIREEE BURRNNS
ALLLLLWAYYYYSS
>>
>>2289708
So he actually does have some taste. Color me surprised. Makes me wonder what he sees in Roman.
>>
>>2290477
>what he sees in Roman

Pretty longhair
Dudebro arms
Nepotism
>>
>>2290477
He's got the look and the voice and he wrestles in a way that means he'll probably hold up for another ten years. I think most of the rest of it is stubbornness.
>>
>>2285914
is it supercena or recent put over new stars cena?
>>
>>2290843
>The Sun
>New star
Literally billions of years old
>>
>>2290477
>The look
>the mannerisms
>the charisma
>the merch selling ability
>the possible main stream appeal
>the wrestling ability
>the build
>the badass voice
>the record revenue
I could go on
>>
File: Roman-Reigns-WrestleMania-31.jpg (94KB, 589x447px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-WrestleMania-31.jpg
94KB, 589x447px
>>2285914
1 Roman reigns would beat them both
Simultaneously
>>
>>2290861
He's a bigger star than the sun
>>
If Vince booked it you'd only need one Cena.
>>
>>2290856
>The look
Absolutely
>the mannerisms
Ehhhhhhh
>the charisma
lol
>the merch selling ability
lol
>the possible main stream appeal
Anything's possible
>the wrestling ability
In a vaccuum, yeah. Relatively to the rest of the top of the card, he's just okay.
>the build
That's just another way of saying his look.
>the badass voice
Absolutely
>the record revenue
lol
>>
>>2285922
>93,000 people

That's a ridiculous amount
>>
>>2291050
>getting worked by attendance numbers
>>
>>2285914
>Cena vs Sun winner?
Curt Hawkins
>>
>>2286019
Under rated.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.