[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman are already having five star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

>Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman is one of the top matches booked for the upcoming Fastlane pay-per-view (PPV) on Mar. 5, 2017, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but the two are already working together at WWE house shows. They did so last night (Feb. 17) in Dallas and they’re getting good reviews, like this one from PW Insider:

>Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman by DQ. Believe me or not but this was a damn good match. Strowman can go and this had some great near falls. I hope they can do this at Fastlane.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/2/18/14658902/roman-reigns-braun-strowman-matches-wwe-house-shows

>Greatest spear of all time
https://twitter.com/BlackHokage2/status/832806298974613504/video/1

Apologize to the greatest of all time, Roman Reigns, for being able to carry Braun Strowman to a great match.

Carried AJ Styles
Carried Big Show
Carried Brock Lesnar
Carried Daniel Bryan
Carried Cesaro
Carried Seth Rollins
Carried Bray Wyatt
Carried Triple H
Carried Sheamus
Carried Braun Strowman
Carried Kevin Owens
Carried Rusev
Carried Finn Balor
Carried Dean Ambrose
all to 5 star matches
>>
Apologize for what? I've always been a Big Dog fan.

GOAT
>>
>>2285487
>really all his best matches were no dq
actually makes a drone think
>>
>>2285487
>So shit that even Braun can make him look good.

Top kek.
>>
>>2285487
based big brawl braun can make even ramen look good
>>
>>2285503
>vs ambrose
>vs bryan
>vs cesaro
>vs rollins
>vs lesnar
DickREAMER BTFO
>>
Real talk, Dean and Seth are both on a clear downward trajectory. Roman is the only Shield member consistently improving. Vince overbooking him is the primary reason he gets booed, it's reached a point where a sizable portion of the audience will downright refuse to accept that Reigns is getting better and will probably be great one day. I believe that Vince has irreparably damaged the young man's career. He'll be deserving of gigantic pops sometime within three years, but he may not get that pop until ten years down the line when he's more into Orton's current position and most of his best moments are behind them.

Point being, as much as I dislike the character I still have varying degrees of sympathy for the man. I enjoyed most of his feud with Owens and I'll be cautiously optimistic about his match with Strowman since their invulnerabilities should cancel each other out.
>>
>>2285512
>>2285522
Based Big Dog working the smarks into terminal brain damage

Even poof bombs recognizes Roman's GOATness and he works at a fucking gas station at night
>>
>>2285569
He made a similar mistake with Cena after he was drafted to Raw. Pushed way too hard, too fast.
>>
Pretty sure based Monster among men carried the fuck outta this samoan failure
>>
>>2285569
I agree with almost everything you said, except Seth.
Seth's injuries are what are screwing Seth, as a performer he has been improving just as much.

Otherwise you're spot-on about Roman.
>>
>>2285693
I don't know, that spear looked pretty fucking good.
>>
>>2285667
>rating a samoan manlet over big boy braun
wew
>>
I don't get this whole the wrestler makes the spear

The guy taking the spear makes the spear, anyone can do a fucking football tackle, but if don't sell that football tackle like your ribs are broken then it's a shit spear.
>>
Based Strowman confirmed future of the company
>>
>>2285705
>anyone can do a fucking football tackle,

edge couldn't
>>
>>2285569
He still has zero charisma, can't cut a promo and has a shit gimmick.

This is the same reason people resented him 2014 and it's why they resent him now, other than the overbooking.

There have been zero improvement in each of those.
>>
>>2285715
This.

He could be the next Austin
>>
>>2286654
He was shit in the summer against the Wyatts. He was improving around the time Seth first got injured. He was shit during his first two title reigns. He was bland at Wrestlemania. His third reign was slightly carried by AJ Styles but it was okay. He was okay around the time he did the job for Finn. He was bland but unoffending againsr Rusev. He was a shit USA champ after HiaC. He had a good run against Owens. His use at Rumble was hysterical and I think well done. He hasn't been terrible on the mic months. His feud with Strowman has potential. And his Last Man Standing match with Big Show was actually fantastic.
>>
Even on house shows, Strowman isn't allowed to lose clean while Owens was busy jobbing to Jasethy and Roman for months
>>
>>2285745

because he's canadian
>>
>>2286672
I agree with this too. But Kevin Owens is proving his longterm use to the company. He's specifically proving to whatever backstage writers don't like him that the tubby short indie guy can be in the main event of Raw and work with the WWE bullshit and still appeal to his fans. He has a long run ahead of him and his career is on the upward trajectory still. He's smart and knows to play ball.
>>
>>2285568
>shit
>carried by the GOAT
>carried by the GOAT
>shit
>carried by the GOAT
nice try fedoramen
>>
>Romarks at house show say Roman is good

Literally fucking nothing.

>>2285569
Roman hasn't improved since his Tag Title reign.
>>
File: 1442884937042.jpg (20KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
1442884937042.jpg
20KB, 236x419px
>>2285487
GOAT
>>
>>2285694
kek Seth peaked in 2015 and has been downhill from there
His promos are even worse than his shitty heel monologues.
>>
>>2285569
> it's reached a point where a sizable portion of the audience will downright refuse to accept that Reigns is getting better

I agree

>>2286654
>>2286734
The proof right here.
You can see them tearing their hair out in seething frustration LMAO
>>
Based Roman carrying another shitter to a great match. Truly the greatest of all time in ring and in general.
>>
>>2287996
>shave my head

Guess again dumb Romannetty mark
>>
>>2290225
It's for work idiot.
>>
>>2290225
>>2290280
my sides
>>
>>2290297
>buzzcut = skinhead

fuck Romarks are the dumbest shitters on here
>>
>>2290246
Lmao this board is so fucking dumb

Im dying I'm dead

>I'm bald, it's for work
No job requires you to be fucking bald

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M DEAD
>>
>>2290324
>>2290330

Hi Carter
>>
>>2290330
>0 increases to poster count
>>
>>2290334
>24/7 on this shithole circulating every thread, replying to everyone, samefagging and roleplaying with himself

I pity the body your soul inhabits
>>
>>2290353
TRIPHATTER GOT BANNED AGAIN HOLY FUCKING KEK
>>
>>2285569
Yep. I feel the same way. I don't hate Roman the wrestler, but I'm sick of his never losing clean and I'm more sick of Vince booking him like fucking Super Cena, and my sympathy for Roman is on the last legs

At this point, the only way for Roman to get some sympathy back is for him to get squashed a few times before fans go rabid on him
>>
>>2285487
GOATS
>>
>>2285487
Tonight literally fact that Braun is the one carrying Roman.

Based Braun.
>>
>>2294026
>>>2285487(OP)
>Tonight literally fact that Braun is the one carrying Roman.
>
>Based Braun.

wow based roman working this smark into forgetting how to speak english
>>
>>2294032
>>>2285487 (OP)(OP)
Based Braun working you into being a newfag and seethe.

Braun is the GOAT.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.