[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you /asp/ies did this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0187.png (333KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.png
333KB, 1242x2208px
Which one of you /asp/ies did this?
>>
>>2284667
That's really sad actually
>>
Sad part is that he's being completely serious
>>
>>2284667
I'm glad I don't take wrestling this serious. Especially women's """""wrestling"""""
>>
>She is just that awesome, girl next door, you'd want to have a beer with.
>And she's great to be around and has a great smile, wouldn't stab you in the back.
>She is the kind of girl that is genuine, sweet and can wrestle good. She is the kind of girl, my girlfriend should be haha
Pathetic, I wondwer how they look like.
>>
>>2284715
/asp/ takes wrestling very seriously. More seriously than reddit or any other site
>>
>not boos and kids cheering

That's the smarks' problem and not the WWE nor the kids for letting themselves be influenced by insider stuff.

The WWE and its target audience don't take itself that seriously.
>>
>>2284667
What happens if Bayley fucks Bayley up? Because she's doing a pretty good job at that
>>
>>2284667
>"she is the type of girl my girlfriend should be haha"
>>
File: twintails disgust.jpg (135KB, 813x638px) Image search: [Google]
twintails disgust.jpg
135KB, 813x638px
>>2284667
>She is the kind of girl, my girlfriend should be haha
>>
>>2286342
He likes Jay Leno
>>
File: 1486999656450.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486999656450.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
>>2287099
Jay Leno never had an ass like Pam
>>
File: cringe_peach.png (7KB, 121x179px) Image search: [Google]
cringe_peach.png
7KB, 121x179px
CRINGE
>>
This shit is worse than the pajeet Roman marks
>>
everyday I think I've seen the worst humanity can offer. then I came to asp for lulz and see this.

>why :'(
>>
>>2284667

Fucking pajeets.
>>
>>2284667
They already fucked up Bayley by blowing their loading and giving her the title before Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2288421
Why is fucking everything always WWE's fault? Maybe she just fucking sucks?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.