[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stamford wives would rather watch this over a 6 star match Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: heCDP4pTuni5z6vX4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heCDP4pTuni5z6vX4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>Stamford wives would rather watch this over a 6 star match

Why?
>>
File: wwechadswinagain.jpg (157KB, 738x646px) Image search: [Google]
wwechadswinagain.jpg
157KB, 738x646px
>>
>>2283571
>tripdrone SEETHING
>>
>>2283579
>Suddenly DaCREANER shows up
right on cue
where's your autism handler at
>>
>>2283584
>S I X S T A R S
>F I V E S T A R S
don't mind me, just making myself comfy in your head
>>
>>2283591
>cheesemeltz stars
okay

and i barely even think of you at all
>>
You niggers are stupid
>>
File: f6r3vN4.jpg (247KB, 1008x1026px) Image search: [Google]
f6r3vN4.jpg
247KB, 1008x1026px
>>2283564

BECAUSEEE!!!

OLD DAY ROCKS!

OLD DAY ROCKS!

OLD DAY ROCKS!

OLD DAY ROCKS!

OLD DAY ROCKS!
>>
>>2283571
This
>>
>its another carter thread
>>
Nobody would rather watch that particular segment.

If you mean why would anybody rather watch Raw than New Japan Pro Wrestling, it's because Raw is easily accessible on American television and in English, which is the predominate demographic of WWE fans, whereas New Japan isn't as easy to watch or understand.

Raw is typically kind of tedious to watch, but there's usually a few good segments as well. Old Day wasn't one of them. I don't think anybody watching expected a segment THAT bad. If actually choosing between watching Old Day and Okada vs. Omega, I think pretty much everybody would pick the latter.
>>
>>2283571
>WWE will never have a 6 star match
>WWE's last 5 star match was in 2011

LOL
>>
>>2283688
the language is enough for me to never watch any Japanese wrestling

people who watch it without understanding the language are pathetic weeb cunts
>>
>>2283584
based dacreaner livin in your head R E N T F R E E
>>
>>2284249
>2017
>Not knowing Japanese

Don't seethe and spout cringey buzzwords when you're the one with a below average IQ who can't work his peanut shell inside his head to learn another language
>>
>>2284253

学識と常識は別物だよね。

焦んなよ。

Japanese takes at least five years of study which includes an absolute grind of repetition every single day to even become competent in kanji, hundreds of hours of actual conversation (you and a Japanese person, not watching a show or talking to a gaijin), and a slog through immeasurable amounts of reading to become competent.

Just learning to be competent in listening to promo's or whatever isn't so bad, but it's just as ridiculous to expect someone to 'learn' Japanese (btw you only ever see gaijin who think they are good but are either illiterate or at a grade school level) as it is to not watch Japanese wrestling because it is in another language.

At the end of the day the story is told in the ring, anybody can watch a PPV and get the point of what is going on.

If you are a fan of wrestling you just watch as much as you can and find what you like. Doesn't matter if it is WWE, NJPW, Indie stuff, whatever.

This whole 'console-war' that is enacted on this board is just pathetic. People really aren't here just to discuss their interest in wrestling. They are here to plead for attention, annoy others, insult others to feel better about themselves, etc... It's more of a meeting ground for people with varying degrees of mental issues.

Shame there aren't really any active wrestling boards that aren't so lame.
>>
File: jay leno.jpg (28KB, 194x435px) Image search: [Google]
jay leno.jpg
28KB, 194x435px
>>2284233
>implying AJ vs Cena at Royal Rumble wasn't MOTY
>implying le meltz didn't give additonal stars for Okada vs Omega taking place in the Tokyo Dome
>>
>>2284271
>>implying AJ vs Cena at Royal Rumble wasn't MOTY
It wasnt.

It wasnt even the best Cena vs AJ match.
>>
File: 1474771764945.jpg (94KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
1474771764945.jpg
94KB, 704x517px
>>2284273
>implying every match with BMJ and BMAJ isn't just GOAT material in general

I dunno how they do it, when are people going to stop acting like John is shit in the ring?
>>
>>2284264
>煮えくり返るような怒り

言い訳ばかりするなよ!!!
あいつ愚鈍で何も覚えぬ
>>
>>2284275
Its not.

Just finisher spam fests. Dont deserve more than 4 stars.
>>
>>2284264
You can blame deancuck and trooth bombz for bringing their insecurity and mental issues to this board
>>
>>2284313
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>2284275
I only saw the Summerslam match and thought it sucked. They go for a pin every 1-2 moves, it's tedious as hell. And Cena's moves are just as boring as ever.
>>
File: 132816_mobile.jpg (16KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
132816_mobile.jpg
16KB, 320x247px
>>2283564
I'll take old day over jap gay
>molesting other men gimmick is acceptable
>>
>>2283564
Based WWEChads workin ya hard

>>2283571
KEK
>>
>>2283564
But nobody liked that segment, nobody asked for it and nobody was happy about it except maybe literal 8 years old kids, what's your point?
>>
>>2283564
Why does it have to be a competition? Can't you faggots just enjoy WWE and NJPW without being autistic?
>>
>>2284480
Being autistic is life.
>>
>>2284480
The a in /asp/ is from "autistic" since tripfaggotry started
>>
>>2284271
>implying AJ vs Cena at Royal Rumble wasn't MOTY
It really, really wasn't. Just goes to show how stamford wives don't even know what good wrestling is because they're tasteless plebs.
>>
>>2284249
>needing to understand the language to watch fucking wrestling
>>
>>2284516
Worked HARD
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.