[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Enzo and Cass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0617.jpg (119KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
119KB, 1200x675px
How do we fix Enzo and Cass?
>>
>>2283012
Remove Enzo, teach Cass how to do his fucking finisher.
>>
>>2283017

>Send Enzo to cruiserweights
>Teach Cass how to do more than just boot people
>also make him lose weight
>>
>>2283021
>Send Enzo to cruiserweights
As shit as the division is, it doesn't deserve that
>>
>>2283023

Might actually learn to wrestle
>>
>>2283012
Ship them in a time machine to Auschwitz
>>
Teach them to wrestle.
>>
I dunno because Enzo is a horrible wrestler, but Cass is a really bad singles wrestler and only really good as a hot tag so it's not like "take Enzo out of the ring and just make Cass a singles guy" is a viable option.
>>
>>2283066

His singles run when Enzo was concussed was pretty good.
>>
They can only work one match. The Enzo gets beat up, hot tag to Cass and he runs wild to the finish.

Until people start hating Enzo you can't really work that match as a heel team.

Wait for them to get sick of him, turn them and it becomes a whole different dynamic.
>>
>>2283021
>make him lose weight

Dude, he's already skinnyfat. Cass needs to roid up ASAP.
>>
>>2283012
replace them
>>
>>2283080
It was okay, and his showing in the fatal 4 way was okay. But he's looked BAD lately. Might just be because he was fighting Jinder, who sucks.

>>2283084
I wonder if that's what they're going for with these last couple feuds. He was totally in the wrong against Rusev and last Monday he was a little prick to Cesaro and Sheamus.
>>
>>2283012
Fire Enzo, make Cass into Test.
>>
>>2283012
Quit saying the same shit every show. That's literally the only beef I have with them.

Hence why they were exciting during the first month or 2 because it wasn't stale.
>>
Do a bit where enzo gets his windpipe smashed and cant talk anymore and cass has to do all the talking for him.
Which will lead to hilarious hijinks.

After the quiet enzo saga, add a girl to the group, make cass and enzo both fall in love with her, this breaks them up and cass goes solo and enzo and the girl work together.
>>
Enzo to ManletsLive, has a manager feud with Xavier Woods who also recently joined and they race to find the best clients.

Cass goes to SD and feuds with Chinless over Carmella, turns heel. Becomes Test.
>>
Work the audience into believing that Enzo gets a career ending injury during a match. Have him become Cass' manager.
>>
Cass is a lost cause.

Enzo has mic skill you can legitimately build a company around. Yeah, he's shit in ring but that's what you have a roster packed with S class wrestlers who can have a 4 star match with a broom for, worked for Reigns anyway.

Remove Cass
>>
split them
make cass a 18x world champion
release enzo
>>
Fire them
>>
>over with crowds
>selling merchandise

What needs to be fixed?

>>2283156
OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?
IF YA SMELL-AH-AH-AH...
>>
>>2283012
Vince already gave cass a mini run so you know he's getting one sooner or later. Have big cass have more promo time, have him hit the gym more and give him the jackknife and he's good to go
>>
>>2283012
Cass is going to fail. I've watched wrestling for 30 years and this is just another Test, he's been lucky with this gimmick but you can't keep it going after you go single. Also he doesn't look intimidating, he has a mousey rat face, isn't conventionally attractive and his gut and titties look awful.
>>
File: 1462844478111.png (103KB, 407x171px) Image search: [Google]
1462844478111.png
103KB, 407x171px
>>2283863
>big cass have more promo time
>>
>>2283012
Enzo needs to get way better jokes, cast needs to learn had to speak faster than ten words a minute. They both need to learn how to wrestle. Enzo is generally trash in the ring, since he apparently only works on getting beat up. Cass needs more damn moves, I don't he has a real finisher he uses the big boot some times to win but most the time it is just a "signature" move he does during hot tag.
>>
>>2283017
>teach Cass how to do his fucking finisher

Teach him how to do a sit-up first.
>>
>>2283884
Cass's finisher is the East River Crossing.
>>
>>2283871
He doesnt even come off as strong either. He seems to struggle with picking guys up cause he cant wrestle for shit so he looks to be not as powerful as they say his is.

Its kinda like how Ryback would drop people from time to time cause he did not know how to properly pick people up and yadda yadda.
>>
>i got notebooks full of promos ive written about a lot of stuff
>says the same dumbass shit every week

makes me think
>>
File: tumblr_mj0veczzF41rg89a6o1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj0veczzF41rg89a6o1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x281px
Nunzio and some other Italian wrestlers Come back to join with them to create the new CERTIFIED f.b.i , never really has been a good Italian Mobster/american immigrant gimmick .
>>
File: Aichner.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aichner.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>>2283925
There's a very obvious reason why real-life criminals are rarely made into rasslin' gimmicks.

With that said if we're looking for an Italian wrestler...
>>
>>2283858
The New Age Outlaws were garbage. Road Dogg is pure unadulterated shit. Even Billy and Chuck were better.

>comparing a single catchphrase from a man with 100 of them to a guy who literally cuts the same promo every time
>>
>>2283939
People were shading Rocky's promos for being rote as far back as 1999.

18+
>>
>>2283880
It's strange, but I do like his weird way of talking. Enzo won't shut up with his accent and he talks like some retarded ogre. There is something funny in this combination and it works. Now if they would have had better feuds, then they would look much better but alas...
>>
>>2283012
future endeavor them
>>
>>2283012
literally Jesse and Festus 2.0
>>
>>2283858
The Rock had catchphrases and that's it. Enzo literally uses the same lines over and over again. Like half of his every promo is something he's already said. Not even talking about the couple haters bit, which is annoying as fuck, but he's used the same insults on multiple guys, on multiple occasions as if we'd forgotten he said it the previous week.
>>
>>2283012
Terminate Enzos contract
>>
>>2283012

Matt LeBlanc comes in and murders them for stealing his catchphrase then

*sees carmella*

How you doin'?
>>
>>2283021
cass is already lanklet tier
>>
>>2283170
did they announce cass and carmella as a couple in kayfabe?
>>
>>2283012
Fire Enzo. Get Cass that surgery that removes man titties
>>
>>2283017
Cass has a finisher?
>>
>>2286423
yeah its that move he fucks up every match
>>
Let him knock himself out few more times . Have to bench him due to brain damage.
>>
>>2283411
Enzo had a bad match with Cesaro. Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>2286602
Cesaro sucks, think about that for a moment.
>>
>>2284116
>implying Rock never repeated insults

Were you even alive 20 years ago?

>>2286652
Says a lot about RAM if the best wrestler on their brand in a fucking landslide "sucks".
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.