[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cwd/ - Cruiserweight Division General #42

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ol05h6fmFt1vkou0ho1_1280.jpg (615KB, 1083x1078px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol05h6fmFt1vkou0ho1_1280.jpg
615KB, 1083x1078px
This thread is about the cruiserweight division.

Current Cruiserweight Champion: Adrian Neville.

Power Rankings:
1. Adrian Neville.
2. Jack Gallagher.
3. Rich Swann.
4. Cedric Alexander.
5. TJ Perkins.
6. Tajiri.
7. The Brian Kendrick.
8. Akira Tozawa.
9. Gran Metalik
10. Noam Dar
>>
>>2282832
Preventing this thread from dying so I'll say one thing

Mustafa Ali is based
>>
>>2284118
I like his theme song

But most cruiserweights theme songs are based
>>
So realistically how long do you see then cruiserweight division lasting?
>>
>>2284133
Who came up with the idea to bring it back?
>>
>>2284118
He is boring
>>
>>2282832
I haven't caught up yet so I can't give you guys the correct rankings this weekend. I got two questions,

Did they fuck up Gran Metalik's re-debut? 9 is a pretty low rank.

Assume they transfer the 6-man ladder match from the IC title over to the cruiserweight title. What six men do you want to see represent the division at Wrestlemania? (If you can keep it 3 faces and 3 heels, that'd be great)
>>
>>2284133
Vince, and he's deliberately tanking it just to prove to everyone he's right that there's no dimes in CW wrestling
>>
>>2284186
Fans liked him, but he ended up botching moves twice, which kinda killed any heat.
>>
>>2284186
- No, he squashed Drew Goulash and looked well.

- Rich Swann, TJ Perkins and Austin Aries are faces and Neville, The Brian Kendrick and Akira Tozawa are heels
>>
>>2284431
or Akira can be face and Austin can be heel.
>>
>>2284186
TJP Swann Neville (c) Tajiri Kendrick Ellsworth
>>
why did metalik have to botch in his first match

dude has unreal balance and in his first match back he slips on ropes

is this the curse of sin cara
>>
File: iherdyouweretalkingsumshit.gif (984KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
iherdyouweretalkingsumshit.gif
984KB, 400x225px
They'll let Based Geordie hold the title forever, r-right guys?
>>
>>2285016
He'll lost it to Aries
>>
>>2286984
I actually think Aries is better as a commentator than a wrestler. Kind of hoping he doesn't step back into the ring.

But if he does, hopefully they'll move Neville back up to the main roster and give him a mid-card belt.
>>
>>2284124
True but on some of them they give up like Gulak and Nese but they are still good
>>
>>2284124
Do you know where I can find lyrics to his song?
I still can't understand some lines
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.