[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does it feel like he's been so quiet lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: mauro.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
mauro.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
why does it feel like he's been so quiet lately
>>
He wants to make the show more enjoyable by not speaking
>>
File: 486901_1280x720[1].jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
486901_1280x720[1].jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>2282302
He knows he's being replaced. What he doesn't know is he'll take over for Cole on Raw.
>>
TOPE SUICIDA MAMMA MIA
>>
Busy filling out his UFC resume.
>>
Because he's stuck in the middle of Tom Phillips, JBL and David Otunga and all of them are fucking terrible. I'd also lose my will to live if I was Mauro.
>>
his meds aren't working
>>
Because they have four fucking goddamn commentators
>>
>>2282305
Based Big Versatility Tom
>>
Vince screaming down his ear drained his enthusiasm.
>>
>>2282462
PLUG THE NETWORK MAULLO
MENTION SOME RAPPER MAULLO
THE KIDS LOVE THE RAP MUSIC MALLO
MALO ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING TO ME
>>
>>2282479
*Removes headset*
>>
>4-man booth when even 3-man booths don't work
Vince is legit retarded.
>>
>>2282486
"rebel rebel starts playing"

>>2282487
todd squished on the end doesn't look right
>>
>>2282302
He hates working there, like most people with talent and employment opportunities outside of WWE.
>>
>>2282462
As one of the few people on here who doesn't hate Michael Cole, I personally can't wait for Mauro or some other favorite to replace him on Raw and be forced to shill for 80% of the commentary. Maybe then most people will finally learn that Cole is not to blame for that shit.
>>
>>2282479
>Vince saying any of that
Lel
>>
File: 1453689225691.png (402KB, 739x628px) Image search: [Google]
1453689225691.png
402KB, 739x628px
>>2282302
My hairline's like this and it's terrible, everyone thinks you're going bald but it's been like that all your life.

People like us live on the edge, only we can truly understand the gulf between the oasis of the shaggy and the tartarus of the bald
>>
>>2282376
They better team him up with Bas again
>>
Because I'm pretty sure he's getting shit on from upper brass about being energetic like that ol' Oklahoman who got shit on by upper brass for being too energetic and passionate about his line of work.

In the WWE, when you call a move by its true name and not just "a fantastic maneuver!" you get shit on.
>>
>>2282486
So based.
>>
>>2283234
>Because I'm pretty sure he's getting shit on from upper brass about being energetic
that's what he was known for before he was even doing WWE events, why does WWE insist on driving off every person who can be an asset to their company?
>>
>>2282852
Based Cena working the Manginas.
>>
File: IMG_6707.jpg (42KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6707.jpg
42KB, 480x366px
>>2282403
>Tom philips terrible
>>
>>2283288
>John BASEDshaw GOATfield
>terrible
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.