[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else realized that Wyatt has accomplished the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1896.png (194KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.png
194KB, 500x354px
Has anyone else realized that Wyatt has accomplished the main goal of his gimmick? He's not a face, because he's Bray Wyatt, but I don't think WWE is presenting him as a heel now since he's so over. It's not even really about him being a tweener. The point is that Wyatt's charisma and silver tounge have won over the people, just like an actual cult leader. He's got us wrapped around his finger.
>>
He sucks
>>
>>2282172
They teased a face turn after Mania last year.....and yes he was pretty damn over. I still don't know why they dropped it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCkML75xwXY
>>
>>2282200
He got injured, sent to SD, and they shuttered it.
>>
HE DESERVES IT *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
HE DESERVES IT *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
>>
>>2282200

has there ever been a faction with more potential be completely wasted like the League of Nations?
>>
>>2282299
the wyatt family even if they have been succesful lately were in a pretty bad spot, it's why it's so hard to suddenly take bray seriously. he's gone from being a jobber to shooting straight up to the main event and we're supposed to forget that he never once beat the undertaker even though he needed that win, the cena feud where he lost almost every match, and the brothers of destruction dominating what was a full wyatt family including braun strowman.
>>
>>2282315
Bray and Strowman are main event stars now. There's also the possibility of Luke Harper becoming one of the top faces on SD and getting a title match against Bray at Wrestlemania to force Randy to enter the match as well. Rowan is the only one that hasn't accomplished anything other than getting buried by The Rock in 18 seconds
>>
>>2282299
They were only put together to get Roman over. The group served no other purpose.
>>
>>2282299
That's such a potent mix of extremely charismatic guys and really solid workers, putting them all together just to lose to Roman, lose to New Day and then get punked by some 50 year olds.

No wonder Barrett walked out. Fuck.
>>
>>2282315
>>2282326
Why did they get buried so hard? All by a bunch of part timers too.
>>
>>2282315
Bray isn't really a jobber, dude. He's only lost clean once since WrestleMania, and since the brand split, he's pinned New Day, he's pinned Randy, he's pinned Roman, he's beaten American Alpha, he's become a tag champ.

He was quietly doing very well for himself post-brand split and yes, he wasn't being pushed as a guy that was shooting up the ranks but that's part of the point - he was supposed to go into EC as a dark horse.
>>
>>2282337
Vince views guys like Bray and Rusev as guys who can go out there and get beat up by a part timer and it won't make them lose any of their shine.
>>
>>2282334
Didn't they win their match against New Day at WM, but it wasn't a title match (for whatever reason)?
>>
>>2282383
Yeah, they beat New Day, but not for the titles, just to get their shit kicked in by Stone Cold, Mick and HBK. It was a segment guaranteed to get nobody over.

Even Sheamus didn't seem to give a shit. During the brand split special on the network, he was talking about how he'd had zero momentum since losing the championship to Roman. And he was like "well I got a win at Mania, but, whatever." The way he was talking about it, it was pretty clear it didn't rank too high up on his list of big wins.
>>
>>2282299
League of Nations as a faction had no potential. The members have potential and could've worked well with eachother in a different setup, but the League of Nations itself was just a really sad attempt at making Roman look ever stronger and getting him over with cheap patriotism heat.
>>
>>2282172

>main goal of his gimmick

What goal? He STILL hasn't recovered from Cena's burial and is still a loser holding the belt.
>>
>>2282355
>rusev
>jobbed to fedoramen
>teamed with juicer mahal and jobbed to enzo and cass
>won't lose their shine

ruru is literally the epitome of JUST, but he's still got anal for now so it's not all bad
>>
>>2282299
Sheamus and Barrett were being held back with that shitty gimmick. Sheamus was over as fuck in 2012, I genuinely thought they had themselves a proper star. Barrett was great too. If they did a League of Nations gimmick they should have done it after making all 4 champions
>>
I love that shirt design so much i bought one

and by the time it gets here, he'd have lost the championship already.

i still love the shirt though, and it doesnt look blatantly pro-wrestler too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.