[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some of the things you think he feels guilty about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg (35KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg
35KB, 416x416px
what are some of the things you think he feels guilty about?
>>
>>2282169

being Jimmy Snuka's accomplice
>>
Nothing, he's a sociopath.
>>
>>2282169
Wrestling being irrelevant since there are better forms of entertainment now.
>>
Not buying the UFC and the XFL fuckup must be the two main ones. I don't think he is that upset about WWE becoming irrelevant and going downhil anymore since he has gotten used to it by now.
>>
>>2282169
The Benoit incident. Not that he died, just that what he did tarnished WWE for years after. That's what piss Vince off.
>>
>>2282278
Nobody cares about that but fags.
>>
Sex with his own daughter
Framing Benoit for murder then killing him
Possibly the Snuka thing
>>
Being in league with Satanist Kevin Sullivan. Killing the Benoits and pinning it on Chris.
>>
Definitely the fact that he murdered or was an accomplice in the murder scene of:

Chris Benoit
Nancy Benoit
Daniel Benoit
Randy Savage
Jimmy Snuka
Ultimate Warrior
Mr. Perfect
>>
Owen's death in some way is probably the big one desu despite his heat with Bret
>>
Owen and Eddie's deaths
>>
>>2282331
It only just occurred to me, why did Owen stay after the screw Job?
>>
>>2282169

Guilt is not something a narcissist feels or even understands.
>>
>>2282386
I think Owen wanted out of wrestling altogether to become a firefighter or something and was just waiting out the rest of his contract
>>
I would hope all the deaths he's been accomplice to either during or after the fact.
>>
The Attitude Era.

Yes it's maybe his greatest success, but it was a. forced by the changing wrestling and cultural landscape and if not for it, he'd be out of business and b. largely by accident. It wasn't by Vince's design that it occurred and it rankles him with how controlling he is.

If he had his way he would have continued with a tamer kid friendly product, mostly because that was what made WWF millions in the 80s so it's more familiar.

Don't believe him or anyone from WWE or rumors or whatever saying they're beholden to toy contracts or USA or whatever and would switch if not for that. If Vince wanted to he would have switched to an edgier product by now, but he simply doesn't want to because he simply hates it. And as a matter if fact, no matter what he does in his personal life, likes to be mindful of what he puts on TV.
>>
>>2282169
Not diddling Steph before Macho Man did.
>>
Having to share Shawn's boipussy with Patterson
>>
File: the future of wrestling.jpg (630KB, 1504x1004px) Image search: [Google]
the future of wrestling.jpg
630KB, 1504x1004px
>>2282169
>>
>>2282259
If he bought the UFC he would have fucked it up so bad. And even if he didn't do anything wrong other than buying it the public would think UFC is fake because McMahon owned it so it would never have made much money.
>>
>>2282169
Being a drug dealer and exploiting so many people and leading so many to poverty and early deaths.

LOL no he's a psychopath with severe brain damage he doesn't feel anything
>>
>>2282298
>framing one his his own employees which cost him hundreds of millions of dollars instead of letting a WCW shitter that never worked for him take the blame
>>
>>2282169
letting austin turn heel
>>
>>2282386
they promised him a push
>>
>>2282169
He can't get it up.
>>
>>2282187
Came here to say that.

Also his determination to have roided freaks directly led to the deaths of Woman and Benoit jr.

So that's three murders he's an accomplice to at minimum.
>>
>>2282386
He was going to get a push and the game gimmick
>>
>>2282567
Owen makes four.
>>
>>2282169
he doesnt feel guilty for any wrestlers death sp I dont think he feels guilt at all
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.