[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This kills the Ambrose.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: Based Baron.png (718KB, 854x480px)
Based Baron.png
718KB, 854x480px
>This kills the Ambrose.
>>
>>2282087
I'm still hoping for a IC ladder match again. If we get Corbin vs Ambrose at Wrestlemania in a 1v1 then it'll be too obvious Dean goes over. Dean has a losing streak to recover from and he's still 1/3 of the Shield experiment so there's no way Corbin would go over him.

The only way I could see myself getting really hyped up about that match is if they make it a No Holds Barred Street Fight and advertise it like it is going to be the match Dean supposedly wanted to have with Brock last year.
>>
>>2282095
That seems to be how they're building it.
>>
>>2282095
Nah the IC title gets thrown in a ladder match too often. Also Dean isn't part of the shield experiment. He even said on the stone cold podcast he always knew he'd be the odd man out
>>
>>2282099
Maybe. They have over a month to let things escalate between the two and justify the stipulation.
>>
>>2282087
The only elligable people to put in there are Harper and Dolph.

And I was kind of hoping they'd insert Harper in Bray-Orton.
>>
>>2282095
Nope.

They have been building Baron as a guy to be afraid of, Ambrose is one of the strongest in SD but not enough to be at the top so they will make Ambrose lose to give Baron a big rub.
>>
>>2282101
Dean is very much still part of the experiment. He even won the triple threat when Vince finally decided to pinch that one out.

He's the only Shield member on Smackdown and yet he has still kept a stranglehold on the main event of nearly every SD PPV, maintaining the Shield's ridiculous PPV main event statistics well past the brand split.
>>
>>2282095
I have a gut feeling that Corbin is going to have a WM streak like Taker, since he won his debut match at WM and he's got that height/bad ass factor.
I'm okay with him going over Dean for the IC Title. It's better than Lesnar going over Dean, Corbin gets established more at a good pace, the ladder match can be saved for the Crusierweights, and both guys can probably perform an excellent match.
>>
>>2282113
He only won that match because smackdown needed the world title and Vince wanted to do the triple threat before the brand split. Dean is the only member the shield to fuck around aimlessly in the midcard after the split
>>
Dean Ambrose will have the two worst WOAT Wrestlemania matches.
Dean vs Brock
Dean vs Baron Corbin

Bravo deanetty
>>
>>2282146
Only redeeming factor would be if Baron squashes him in 4 secionds
>>
>>2282087
Man, Dean looked like an absolutely bitchboy here, it'll be impossible to ever take him seriously again. Perfect.
>>
>>2282087
woof woof
>>
>>2282130
That doesn't really change the fact that Dean (and AJ) has been in the main event of ever SD exclusive ppv since the split. Meanwhile either Rollins or Reigns has been in the main event on RAW ppvs. So with the exception of Brock Lesnar matches and the women's HIAC, the Shieldettys are still the primary focus of the WWE.
>>
>>2282130

Roman was in a midcard feud against Rusev a couple months ago. And Seth has been doing nothing recently.
>>
>>2282213

And by recently, I mean before the injury. His storyline was on hold for months until Triple H came back.
>>
File: 1470713694393.jpg (791KB, 1845x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1470713694393.jpg
791KB, 1845x1035px
>>2282152
>Man, Dean looked like an absolutely bitchboy here, it'll be impossible to ever take him seriously again. Perfect.
>>
>>2282087
>>2282146
>>2282148
>>2282152
Hey Carter
>>
>>2282218
>Austin: CUM ON DEAN YA GOTTA BE EDGY AND SHIET
>Dean: Whatever old man
>Austin: :,(

Based Dean working the old fart
>>
>>2282213
Seth was recently involved in the main event with Roman, Owens, and Jericho
>>
>>2282225
This pasta is far from what really happened but I still love it.
>>
Corbin will go over Ambrose. They're going to do a "Dean has lost his edge, Renee has made him soft" kind of thing that leads to his heel turn.
>>
>>2282095
I could only get excited for a Dean Extreme Rules match if he bladed. It's just going to be him throwing weapons and chairs around because he is la whacky and not actually using any of them.
>>
>>2282306
>Corbin will go over Ambrose.
Really hope its at least for the title.
>>
>>2282095
They're doing everything they can to protect Corbin, and they are almost definitely going to put him over Ambrose come Mania. Corbin's finish is heavily protected, he pinned AJ the Smackdown before the Chamber, eliminated Raw's unstoppable monster Braun at the Rumble and was the only elimination in the chamber that was protected since it was a fluke roll up which he amended by beating the ever loving hell out of Ambrose immediately after, leading to the latter's elimination. You can look as far back as when Dean was champion and they faced off in singles competition on some random Smackdown where AJ got involved and it lead to a no contest rather than just having Dean stomp the new guy to see where there heads are at when booking.

They have big plans for Corbin and it's clear as day. He's in a better spot than Braun as well since his show has a better track record for booking and Corbin isn't being built up solely for Roman to squash him.

Only way Ambrose walks out of Mania with the W is if they want to throw him a bone for his years of shit booking post Shield breakup sans that small period pre-brandsplit where he was finally built up just to give a rub, and the title, to AJ. It's kind of ironic since Roman and Seth are planned to go over 2 living legends and Ambrose is already being slotted into the veteran position, putting over the next generation of talent.
>>
>>2282095
>not a hair vs hair match
>>
>>2282087
About time
Thank you based Corbin and Vince
>>
>>2282410
This just in: "Hardcore" matches in contemporary WWE are shit.
>>
>>2283933
They are shit now but they can still be entertaining. At least seems like the only way to get a good match our of Dean.
>>
>>2283933
I dug KO vs Roman
Table and Ladder shenanigans are fun, I can live without chairs to the head. Albeit not a perfect life.
>>
>>2283928
They really need to shave Corbin and Dean bald. WWE should make two hair matches with 50-50 booking.
>>
>>2282087
>Rogaine in a pole match
>>
>>2286194
Lold
>>
Why does everyone hate Baron? I thought he was pretty believable and badass at the elimination chamber, and his wolf shirt is pure kek.
>>
>>2286198
No one hates him.

At least here. We consider him based as fuck for killing vanilla midgets and now memebrose.
>>
>>2286212
I guess I mean on Twitter and podcasts and stuff.

I mean he's not even a terrible wrestler. The self-rock bottom sucks, but other than that he looks believable out there.
>>
>>2286198
lanklet who cant grow a beard and has a sasha tier hairline
>>
>>2286212
He's had his fans on here ever since he shouted "go back to Ring of Honor" at one of his NXT opponents.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.