[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Otunga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: David Otunga - 2010.jpg (1MB, 2353x2980px) Image search: [Google]
David Otunga - 2010.jpg
1MB, 2353x2980px
Why?
Whats his purpose on Smackdown? is it just to be (((inclusive))) or is his job quota is 2 words per match?
>>
He's unironically awful at commentary.

They need to go with based Tom full time
>>
>>2281914
JBL is my favorite, everytime he talks i feel like im talking to my alchoholic uncle
>its john o'clock somewhere
>>
>>2281914
Dirty Tom will be in full time once they get rid of MAHROH
>>
>>2281924
i would say make him a 205 live caster, he was pretty good last 205 live, and that dabbing joke was glorious
>>
>>2281911
he is fucking awful. Maybe even WOAT.
>>
His wife's a celebrity. That's why.
>>
>>2281924
>they get rid of MAHROH
Why?
>>
>tfw JR will never come back
>>
>>2281961
>tfw he sunk so low he's doing commentary in WCPW
>>
File: 3a.jpg (138KB, 981x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3a.jpg
138KB, 981x1600px
>>2281911
Minority quota

SJW catering ruined wrestling
>>
>>2281961
I'm surprised TNA didn't scoop him up
>>
>>2282048
Byron and Graves are amazing together

>Byron's shrimp dick in that pic
>>
>>2281911
There is a quota involved
>>
>>2282048
>That tiny bulge
>The state of Byron
>>
>>2282067
>>2282051
>Both of you staring at his crotch
>>
>>2281911
A shame he sucks at wrestling and comentary because his psyche is god tier.
>>
>>2282072
It's literally outlined dude
>>2282075
His dumb name hurt him as well
>>
>>2282075
He wasn't tall so his physique wasn't exactly impressive.

I'm close to a manlet and I used to have gains to the point where I got called a steroid user.
>>
He's just there in case some wrestlers fuck up with the law and he has to bail them out. Having a traveling lawyer is good.
>>
>>2281911
He's unironically a decent lawyer, but also this >>2281938
>>
>>2282151
WWE have their own high budget lawyers
>>
Saxton and Otunga are the on screen evidence that ''diversity and inclusiveness'' are cancer.
They add absolutely nothing, nignogs liked wrestling before them and they really don't add more in terms of ''minority viewership''.

It's just corporate political correctness gone wild. Somebody must have told WWE that their commentators were ''too white'' so they handed jobs to those two fools, when they should have simply told them ''you are racist''.

It's one of the many small things that make you realize that going public was a mistake.
>>
>>2282222
corporate marketing is full PC, you have to have nonwhites in every role otherwise they will pull the plug
>>
>SD has four (4) commentators

I recall before Otunga retired (?) he somehow improved in the ring. Still objectively bad, of course. But passable enough. He wouldn't have a spot today, though.

He should just be an authority figure or something. That's about the only role he was actually pretty good at. Or a manager.
>>
>>2282244
Saxton and Otunga are the living evidence this is false

niggers watched wrestling before them and they would watch it regardless if they were fired tomorrow

it's just sheer cuckoldry by intellectual frauds
>>
>>2282258
this post makes no sense and is objectively retarded

i don't think you know what intellectual means kid
>>
>>2282222
byron has been there forever and hasn't improved but otunga has gotten a lot better in the short period he's been there, i find the lame white guy to be the redundant one on smackdown
>>
T O K E N B L A C K
>>
>>2282282
not my fault if your iq is too low
>>
The only good thing this dude ever contributed to WWE was the line "he hit him with No Chin Music"
>>
>>2282048
>that tiny dick

This is the same guy who BLACKED Summer
>>
>>2282222
>>2282293

Nxt and ecw saxton was good. He was lead play by play though now he's the 3rd man so he has to sit back and wait to add things
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.