[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 5 anti-draws of all times 1) Sycho Sid (lowest rating ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Sycho-Sid-imageevent.jpg (241KB, 1341x708px) Image search: [Google]
Sycho-Sid-imageevent.jpg
241KB, 1341x708px
Top 5 anti-draws of all times

1) Sycho Sid (lowest rating ever as champ, 1.5, lowest WM main event buyrate)
2) Kevin Nash as Diesel (plummeting houseshow attendance during his year long title reign)
3) Randy Orton (12 title reigns, disastrour ppv buyrate as main eventer)
4) HBK (20k tickets given away free because he couldn't fill the seats of his hometown San Antonio as main eventer at RR 97)
5) Roman Reigns (biggest rating collapse after a major ppv win in the past decade)
>>
Gaytch
>>
>>2278240
Undercarder has to be there. Along with fellow anti-draw Sid they are the only men to main event two or more manias and never bring up the buyrate from the previous year. Even HBGay did that at least once
>>
>>2278243
He flopped heavily in 2003 and would be in a top 10 probably, not top 5.
>>
>>2278240

Sorry I fucked up my post for some reason. I have no idea why I put Record Revenue Reigns in there. I just think about him too much

1) Sycho Sid (lowest rating ever as champ, 1.5, lowest WM main event buyrate)
2) Kevin Nash as Diesel (plummeting houseshow attendance during his year long title reign)
3) Randy Orton (12 title reigns, disastrour ppv buyrate as main eventer)
4) HBK (20k tickets given away free because he couldn't fill the seats of his hometown San Antonio as main eventer at RR 97)
5) Daniel Bryan (lowest PPV buyrate of all time, responsible for the two lowest operating income years in over a decade for WWE)
>>
>3-4 of them are Vince's mastodons
>the other is his bottom bitch boytoy

IT REALLY. MAKES. YOU. THINK...
>>
>>2278252
>Romarks this pathetically desperate they have to use "alternative facts"

Sad!
>>
>>2278252
Nope

>>2277248
>>
>>2278252
ahah don't lie fedoramen

> responsible for the two lowest operating income years

kek, the year they made the WWE network which today is the main source of revenue because Roman flops hard

you BTFO YOURSELF one more time

get a job NEEThammer
>>
>>2278256
nice bait thread. think were so stupid we cant tell the difference between a domestic buyrate and a worldwide buyrate?
thats like saying avengers didnt do a billion dollars cause you aren't including the international box office. dumb fuck

battleground did the lowest buyrate

>The report reveals one of the worst pay-per-view buy numbers in WWE history for the Battleground pay-per-view at 114,000 buys. The first Battleground pay-per-view featured Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton.
>>
>>2278258
kek he doesn't even understand what "operating income" means nor why it would be low in the startup years for their Network.

>doesn't even know the difference between gross or net

State of cucchammer
>>
>>2278263
>battleground did the lowest buyrate
>>The report reveals one of the worst pay-per-view buy

>one of the worst

Here's December to Dismember
> 90,000 pay-per-view buys, with 55,000 of them domestic buys—the lowest buyrate in WWE history until the introduction of the WWE Network in 2014

Didn't even make the thread.
>>
>>2278258
>2013
>wwe network

and if you actually read the reports youd know they offset a bunch of their network setup costs to 2015.
>>
>>2278263
>one of the worst means the lowest

Reading comprehension is your friend
>>
>>2278268
Correct: 2013 would've been the year they were setting up The WWE Network.
>>
>>2278267
Dec to Dismember was a flop for a variety of reasons.

-Second big WWECW ppv, in a non-ECW city. Nobody had a clue what it was about.Bad location
-There were only 2 matches on the card, before the ppv started. Everything else was impromptu
-Obviously no build up for most of the card due to the above.
-ECW hardcore fans who could have bought it, hated the card, didn't buy it. Nobody knows which was the target audience for that PPV
-Tiny roster in terms of drawing ppv, a green CM Punk and Bigshow.
>>
>>2278269
show me a ppv with a lower buyrate thats not from the c show (d2d)

>>2278274
incorrect thats not how accounting works. please go to school
>>
>>2278263
>one of the worst

TIPLICKER BTFO-ing HIMSELF YET AGAIN

Is this the part where you post more charts you clearly don't understand?

>>2278278
>incorrect
>thats
>. please

Quit ditching your English classes.
>>
btw if you guys could ignore NEEThammer and his shitposting, I'd like to hear suggestions for the 6-10 positions, post credible motivations
>>
>>2278285
Warrior house shows apparently drew really poorly, to the point of the boys taking pay cuts.
>>
Bret is number one no draw. They go from Hogan doing stadiums and then as soon as they put the belt on Bret everything drops and they don't recover untl Austin is champ
>>
>>2278294
Do you have a source for that? It'd be much appreciated.
>>
>>2278305
-t. born in 1997

>King of the Ring 1993 (Hogan as champ) - 6500 attendance
>King of the Ring 1994 (Bret as champ) - 12000 attendance
>>
>>2278311
Bret's book actually, but I'm sure if you do some digging you could find the numbers.

www.thehistoryofwwe.com or cagematch.net are probably good sources in general
>>
>>2278311
18+
>>
>>2278311
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/342454695228477441
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/779183073862692864
>>
>>2278305
T. 12 year old Pajeet
>>
>>2278335

alright, too bad he's not giving us numbers
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.