[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback SLAMS the WWE cruiserweights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ryback1.jpg (6KB, 300x168px)
ryback1.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>They all rush sell. They rush sell everything. The guys are all talented, they've thrown out the psychology of selling though. So it's like, "it's cool you can do anything, we get it!" But you can't do power moves. So why don't you sell? Just sell, that's all there is to it. They wouldn't have to do half the things that they do and all the reactions would be higher. Go watch Bret Hart matches, that's all I'll say.

>You know why [they aren't on Smackdown or Raw]? Because they have producers that know how to work, that are better, telling them to fucking sell. Why do you have to do 10 things like that when you can do 2 and stand out? Why? If you don't have time to sell, then don't put 10 things in there that you shouldn't be doing...We could all do athletic moves. Sell...I get it, you can do a million things, cool. Just have it make sense, it's not hard.

>Wrestling was never about doing flips and gymnastic moves. It never will be and it never was. And it will never draw at as high of a level as true storytelling and when you have an actual story in there. EVERYBODY COULD DO ALL THESE ATHLETIC MOVES! You could teach anybody to do them...If I could learn how to do a fucking backflip anybody could do it.

Is he right?
>>
>>2277684
Also listen here https://audioboom.com/posts/5602161-conversation-with-the-big-guy-ep-25-uncensored-ryback-s-wrestlemania-memories-and-pat-bucks-wrestling-birthday-party-stories?t=0
>>
>>2277684
>cryback is a bretmark
It's all starting to make sense.
>>
>>2277684
>Is he right?
He is not. It seems a lot of WWMeme wrestlers have this belief that every wrestling move/strike/hold/whatever must be sold like death itself which is retarded. Yes it's true; the higher/faster rate of work you do in the ring inevitably leads to the sacrifice of psychology (selling) to an extent, but just because cruiserweights in general work faster than roid monkeys like Cryback doesn't mean they're not selling.
>>
>>2277684
>The Ryback
>ever selling

Sure, pal.
>>
>>2277684
>But you can't do power moves.

HAH!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.