[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>During the same broadcast, WCW announcer Tony Schiavone gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images (34).jpg (41KB, 631x233px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
41KB, 631x233px
>During the same broadcast, WCW announcer Tony Schiavone gave away the results of World Wrestling Federation (WWF) rival program's Raw Is War (which was taped earlier, while Nitro was live), revealing that wrestler Mick Foley (as Mankind) was set to win the WWF Championship. Although this revelation was meant to deter Nitro viewers from switching to Raw Is War, it instead reportedly prompted 600,000 viewers to change channels in order to see Foley's victory with the help of Stone Cold Steve Austin, with most viewers only tuning back in to Nitro when there were five minutes left in the broadcast.

BASED BIG DIMES FOLEY
>>
>>2274839
B-but he doesn't follow my political views exactly! That means he's a bad person and has never done anything of importance!!!!1
>>
>>2275006
he's been an embarrassment before trump even ran for president
>>
>>2275006
Its not even that really.

Punk and jericho are libbies but they arent complete freaks about it. Not only that but hes a creep. Hes ruining his legacy.
>>
>>2274839
Also Nitro never won the ratings battle again after that episode
>>
>>2275025
short of benoiting, there's literally nothing he can do that would ruin his legacy no matter how much kiddies who didn't watch back then want to believe
>>
>>2275025
jericho is a republican dummy
>>
>>2275025
>implying punk doesn't get shat on
Also jericho isn't a liberal
>>
the match had terrible heat before Stone Cold came out
>>
>>2275158
Sounds like 90% of matches during 97-99
>>
>>2274839
Everyone always forgets to mention that Nitro was circling the drain months and months before January 99 but whatever.
>>
File: brainfucks.png (314KB, 490x708px) Image search: [Google]
brainfucks.png
314KB, 490x708px
>>2274839
>>
>>2275169
That's simply not true.

They would pop for simple moves.
>>
>>2274839
>Telling people a world title change was about to occur on your competitors broadcast
I really hope that whoever okayed this was fired before the show ended
>>
>>2276197
the real kicker is that it was going against the fucking fingerpoke
>>
>>2276197
>>2276207
what are the chances whoever told schiavone to do this was rebelling against the garbage booking of the fingerpoke?

a desperate attempt to stop hogan from crashing wcw with no survivors
>>
>>2276513
It only turned out to be a double whammy of a disaster.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>2276513
Tell me hogan.....was working Bret Hart of your plan?
>>
File: Bischoff.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bischoff.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>2276197
>>2276513
>whoever okayed this
>whoever told schiavone
18+
>>
>>2274839
he fucking botched his name......should have been MAN-UNKIND....
>>
>>2275006
Calm down
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.