[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he getting buried? Did he piss off Vince?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 2651842-untitled.jpg (95KB, 694x508px) Image search: [Google]
2651842-untitled.jpg
95KB, 694x508px
Why is he getting buried? Did he piss off Vince?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-11-03-13-15.png (316KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-11-03-13-15.png
316KB, 480x800px
Hahahahaha Cena getting buried thats fuckin rich, he loses once clean in 15 years and hes buried the absolute state of these marks
>>
>>2274727
hes breaking the record at mania. he isnt going to win until then
>>
File: SMUG BIG DOG.png (240KB, 485x534px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG BIG DOG.png
240KB, 485x534px
>>2274727
Make room for the new face of the company.
>>
>>2274777
He's been losing clean at least once a year since 2012

>Rocky
>D-Bry
>Bork
>Fat Owens Fat, Del Rio
>AJ, Dean for some reason
>>
>>2274824
Proving my point even further then, so clearly this isnt a burial, and also, AJ had every reason to beat Cena.
>>
>>2274727
All those times burying talent has made Cena feel too bad so he decided to make amends and help put new talent over.
>>
>>2274727
he's taking another break after WM to do hollywood shit so they're milking his booking currently

it's how you correctly use a part timer
>>
>>2274727
Nah. He's just in a position right now where he has too much money to know what to do with, and he can reliably fall back on other things like Hollywood if ever WWE doesn't go so well, so he can afford losing his spot as the top guy and put people over. At least that's what I'm inferring.
>>
>>2274890
>All those times burying talent has made Cena feel too bad so he decided to make amends and help put new talent over.
Also it could be this. Super Cena's transition to Big Match John started around after he buried the Nexus, and he admitted to Jericho that it was retarded of him to do so.
>>
Cena's time at the top is coming to a close, and he is making up for all those times he over came the odds and is now actually putting people over.
>>
File: popo.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
popo.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>Cena puts people over and actually wrestles now
>People still boo the shit out of him
>>
>>2275579
I think it's like chanting "you suck" along Angles music at this point. It would be weird to not do it.
>>
>>2275579
Well he deserved to get booed tonight trying to brush off Bray accomplishment.

>NICE SPEECH HUSKY.
>>
>>2274727

He's not "the guy" anymore, he's stepping back and giving others the rub, what hogan/austin should've done near the end of their careers (and rocky kind of)
>>
>>2275602
Hogan did in 2002
>>
>>2275602
Austin retired early cause of his neck though, Cena is much older than Austin was
>>
>>2275606
austin got asked to do a job and walked out on the company
>>
>>2275606
Austin has admitted several times on his podcast that he regrets walking out on the company and not giving Bork the rub way back when.
How sincere that regret is is up to you, but he readily admits he didn't do what older stars are expected to.
>>
>>2275605

forgot about those jobs he done then famalam
>>
>>2274824
>Rocky
He got cocky and made a mistake. He had the match won, as proven next year.
>D-Bry
Injury.
>Bork
You get the Summerslam one, but the Extreme Rules and Night Of Champions matches were complete super Cena bullshit.
>Owens & Del Rio
Ok
>Aj, Dean
Right.
So that makes it 2014 not 2012. And it only started for real last year.
>>
>>2275609
He may regret it, but it was a stupid booking decision regardless. Jobbing Stone Cold to Brock on a throwaway ppv like king of the ring? Ridiculous.
>>
>>2275632
>Extreme Rules

First time I saw that it sent me over the edge to the point that I stopped watching. But looking back I actually really like the finish. It was very similar to Brock's UFC debut where he just dominated but one rookie fuck-up cost him the match.

In the case of the Extreme Rules match I could buy into Brock being rusty and getting carried away in the heat of the moment. He still looked like a monster in the finish. It also paved the way for future matches that would be harder to sell if either had gone over clean
>>
>>2275588
I think he was just staying in kayfabe. Who wouldn't take shots at people who support an actual creepy cult leader?
>>
>>2275632
>He got cocky and made a mistake. He had the match won, as proven next year.
Doing theatrics is all part of wrestling. It was his fault he lost, and he lost clean.

Just because he won the next year doesn't mean he had it in the bag last year.
>>
>>2275671
Hard to keep it kayfabe when smarks are massively supporting Bray which is something Cena should had taken into consideration.
>>
>>2275671
John was still salty about the singing kids
>>
>>2274727
>Buried
>Gets most offense in on any given match
Nah. He's just transitioning to part time mode. In the coming year he'll stop doing SDL matches and doing the Brock Big 4 thing
>>
He has been the best in these last 3 years, if this means getting buried please, have the whole roster get buried.
>>
>>2274808
He's on a losing streak too

His last real win was against Jericho until the meme interferences and 2 in 1 scenarios became far too common
>>
>AA fails to reliably beat anyone
>Tries to do the double AA trick on Styles but Styles absolutely no-sells the first in two seconds and counters

More like Attitude AdJUSTment amirite
>>
>>2275804
At this point it wouldn't be bad for him to find a new finishing move.

Cenadian Destroyer maybe?
>>
>>2275804
AA is good to put down jobbers like Miz but yeah he really needs a new finisher though might be too late at this point.
>>
>>2275812
It's never too late. Make it into a storyline - Cena fails to pin anyone with the AA, starts to wonder if people just built up an immunity for the move, or is he getting out of touch, anything.

And then he comes up with Fireman's Carry into a piledriver.
>>
you marks know he is out after wrestlemania to shoot his show right?
>>
>>2275814
Too late because AA is already a Cena signature and whatever new move he comes to wouldnt be as over.
>>
>>2275676
>Just because he won the next year doesn't mean he had it in the bag last year.
Ok, how should I explain this. Normally I would agree, but.
While watching their first match at Mania 28 I really felt that Cena was going to win. The flow of the match simply told me that. And when The Rock won, I was like, what? Where did that come from? It was a genuine kayfabe moment when I bought into the match and ended up with a huge surprise on my hands. A surprise I kept questioning for a while - it really felt like The Rock should not have won despite doing so. An embarrassingly marky situation for me that I could not get over quickly.
And then next year you get the same match except Cena simply did not repeat his mistake. And I don't mean the same match because it was the same 2 guys, I mean the same match because they were doing the exact same things they did last year. The Rock had like a hundred matches with Triple H and none of them felt so much alike as these 2. And all it took for the same match to end differently was Cena doing a single thing differently. While The Rock did not improve at all despite almost losing last year and Cena proving he's better than him even in defeat. That's how hard I got worked by these 2 matches. I got worked very hard.
So yeah, I guess that is a clean loss but I just can't bring myself to feel it.

P.s: and another thing they did differently in the second match was using eachother's finishers but that did not add anything to it. You're no Austin, Cena.
>>
>>2274727
>buried
>breaking the title record at Mania
>>
>reminder that Cena already has 1 ex wife and Nicky will divorce him as well and he'll have to wrestle for the rest of his life to make alimony meet just like Hogan, Flair, Taker and ever other idiot
>>
>>2275869
>He doesnt know.

Kek he is having a program with Miz.

>>2275882
Did he had a kid with the ex?
>>
>>2274808
>Hasnt won a match on PPV since Hell in a Cell in October

>Lost two matches in one night at the Royal Rumble

>Hasnt gotten a pinfall victory over anyone in over a month
>>
>>2275585
People loved Kurt.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdvqTNSU-Gg&t=54s

People are legitimately tired of seeing Cena.
>>
>>2276340
This

Even Gaybook normies hate Cena
>>
>>2275632
>Injury.

They make it a point for Cena to say he's completely fine during the actual match. He lost as clean as possible to Bryan.
>>
>>2276340
I miss Kurt. Why did he stay in TNA for so long?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.