[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlemania 33 Card predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
>True Main Event
Brock Lesnar vs Bill Goldberg (C) for the WWE Universal Championship

>"One of our two main events this evening..."
Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt (C) for the WWE Championship

>WWE Women's Championship
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs Emma vs Bayley (C)

>Marquee Match
Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker

>Marquee Match
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs The Miz and Maryse

>Special Attraction
The Big Show vs Shaquille O'Neal

>Street Fight
Seth Rollins vs Triple H

>Undercard Match
Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho with a special stipulation

>Undercard Match
AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon with a special stipulation

>Lower Card Match
Brian Kendrick vs Neville (C) for the WWE Cruisweight Championship

>Lower Card Match
The Ascension vs The Usos vs Breezango vs Heath Slater and Rhyno (C) for the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship with a special stipulation

>Lower Card Match
Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James vs Naomi(C) for the Smackdown Women's Championship

>Pre-Show Match
Cesaro and Sheamus vs the New Day vs Anderson and Gallows with a special stipulation

>Pre-show Match
Andre the Giant Over the Top Rope Battle Royale
>>
>>2273477
>The Ascension vs The Usos vs Breezango vs Heath Slater and Rhyno (C) for the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship with a special stipulation

Correction, Heath Slater and Rhyno are no longer the tag champions. It's American Alpha now.
>>
looks about right but I can see charlotte getting the belt back before mania and then bayley or sasha winning it at mania. Also Jericho will still have the US title probably

you also got deanetty not being in a singles match correct
>>
>>2273477
My own spread

Goldberg
Orton
Charlotte
Undertaker
John and Nikki
Shaq
Rollins
Owens
Styles
Neville
American Alpha
Becky
Anderson and Gallows
Braun
>>
>>2273505
Dean is going to talk shit about winning the Battle Royal and get to the end with just him, Braun, and James Ellsworth in there.
>>
>>2273505
Deano might alternatively get to play the role of a wacky special ref for one of the matches, maybe the the AJ vs Shane match.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.