[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see, Bray...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

You see, Bray...
>>
He doesn't even have a signature promo style

Stick to haitchposting
>>
the fact of....the matter...............................is
>>
>>2273429
What wrestlers have a signature promo style?
>>
>>2273457
HHH
Cena
Sheamus
Stone Cold
DuhBry
Bray Wyatt
Hogan
Savage
Dusty
A hundred others
>>
>>2273457
>Hunter
>Dwayne
>Hulk
>>
>>2273433

....I have only..... 2 moves.... these days... so you're going to have to.... carry the match.... at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2273466
3 you forgot the dropkick
>>
>>2273462
>>2273465
Why is Haitchposting so great and what other wrestler even comes close to it?
>>
>>2273541
he's had the same promo style forever and he's also been around for double or triple the amount of time than other wrestlers with their own style like The Rock so it's easier to imitate him
>>
>>2273541
well the thing is....
>>
>>2273541
Because you heard it every Monday niget for fucking two decades
>>
Heel Legend Killer Randy that is 100% interested and cares about the match vs Face Okada in front of 55k people in le Tokyo Dome would be the greatest match of all time and receive a minimum of 8 Meltzer stars. Don't even @ me.
>>
>>2274593
What does it take for Orton to be interested in a match?

A hot angle? A fun RKO spot?
>>
>>2273473
>RKO
>Powerslam
>Second Rope DDT.
>Dropkick
>Superplex
>Backbreaker
>That new Nelson Slam.

Randy has a very diverse moveset. Wish he brought back his over the top rope plancha.
>>
>>2274813
you forgot
>Two minute or greater chinlock
>>
>>2273541
He is infamous for cetrain sounds and using 99% of the same phrases in each one, plus they make interesting memes. I think Bray posting could contend.
>>
>>2274774
He was super motivated for the Brock feud and it showed. He looked like a giant star and was over huge that whole angle. And then surprise surprise they make Orton into the biggest bitch ever and they wonder why he isn't as over anymore and why he's half assing it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.