[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will KO go down as one of the most buried heel champions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Will KO go down as one of the most buried heel champions?
>>
he is fat
>>
>barely main events RAW and when he does it's basically never in a legit 1v1 match

pretty much
>>
>>2272515
So is the President of the United States.
>>
yes but he doesn't come close to jerichos undisputed title run
>>
>>2272519
POTUS isn't paid to be an "athlete"
>>
>>2272533
KO is more athletic than you fatty
>>
No, because they never talk about how the bullshit matter in which heels won when looking back at them retroactively.

They don't mention that literally half of Charlotte's PPV streak is because of her dad or Dana Brooke fucking with the match. They don't mention how many of those 14 titles Triple H won or defended with interference or a sledgehammer.

When they talk about how Jericho beat Stone Cold and The Rock on one night, they don't mention how it was with a low blow, interference from Vince McMahon and Booker T smashing Austin in the back of the head with the title. They also don't mention how Jericho was tapping out against Austin.
>>
>>2272558
>t. obese kevin owens mark

I've got a six pack. Why would I hate Owens if he looked like me? I hate the fact that even I, some random 175 lbs fan, look more like a wwe champion than he does.

Its a sad day when something that was once watched by the cool kids is now watched by neckbeard obesity apologists jacking off to their to their fat hero.
>>
>>2272745
>I have a six pack
Being a 110lb scrawny faggot with no body fat doesn't constitute a six pack
>>
>>2272745
>175lbs

>>2272758
you're right, it doesn't
>>
>>2272506
Not even in current roster stars, no.

Sheamus and Ziggles are the most buried WHCs
>>
>>2272833
Sheamus was protected during his WHC runs, won the Royal Rumble, buried the manlet GOAT and only took a backseat when it was Roman's time to become champion

Ziggles got injured so they took the title off from him

None of them had to rely from a part-time Hall of Famer to gather buzz

Both of them also had heel heat and wasn't a pathetic comedy act
>>
>>2272861
All true, and look where the two of them ended up. They'll never be anything more than midcard jobbers. That's as buried as buried gets.
>>
>>2272890
>All true, and look where the two of them ended up

They're old and have to step back to give way to younger/newer talent

That's not buried at all
>>
>>2272506
>No legit defences at all
>Only rivalry of note involved him booked as a chickenshit
>For the entirety of his reign he was upstaged by a 48 year old midcarder
>Facing a guy known for squashing people in a few minutes

Things... Aren't looking good for Our Boy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.