[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GODBERG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: lelsperg.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lelsperg.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
Based Godberg is gonna squash Oreowens for the Pooniversal title at fast lane
how hyped are you
>>
File: based fatass.jpg (135KB, 1356x883px) Image search: [Google]
based fatass.jpg
135KB, 1356x883px
>>2271599
Nah

Lesnar will screw him over leading to based KO retaining and facing his former best friend Jericho for the title at mania in the GOAT feud
>>
>One day title reign
>Lengthy reign by a comedy act who was literally handed the title like a trinket
>50 year old man with two moves who gives himself concussions, can't promo his way out of a wet paperbag and can't go for any longer than three minutes
State of the Universal Title.
>>
>>2271599
BASED

>>2271605
Cringe
>>
>>2271599
>Based Godberg is gonna squash Oreowens

DIMES

>>2271605
>and facing his former best friend Jericho for the title at mania in the GOAT feud

ZERO
DIMES
>>
>>2271605
hopefully this

>>2271607
>>2271609
kys fedoramen
>>
>>2271599
THIS
BASED
DUBS DON'T LIE

>>2271605
CRINGE

>>2271633
Who?
>>
Kayfabe wise, it would make no sense for Lesnar to screw over Goldberg. Wouldn't he rather face him for the title and win it?
>>
If is not anybody in the "New Era" drawing dimes is because are the part-timers and Roman Reigns who have all the momentum and tryings to be putting over
>>
>>2271599
Will he even be able to get KO up for the jackhammer?

I know he's about the same weight as Lesnar, but Owens is much more...centered, in his gravity
>>
>>2271636
>Giving your opponent a title.

Its kind of when Edge let Batista win the title because he was an easier target than Undertaker.
>>
>>2271667
>I know he's about the same weight as Lesnar,

Just checked.
Kevin Owens' billed weight is 120.7kg.
Brock's legit weight is 120kg.
From that we can extrapolate that KO probably gives up over 10lbs to Bork because of WWE's tendency to exaggerate.
>>
>>2271670
>>Giving your opponent a title.
Yeah, so you can win it.
>>
Not gonna happen. Fat Fuck Owens is going to eat the Fruit Rollup before the match to make sure nobody else takes the title off him.
>>
File: RuCry.jpg (211KB, 1000x792px) Image search: [Google]
RuCry.jpg
211KB, 1000x792px
>>2271605
>Owens vs Jericho at WM
>Going to be Title vs Career
I cant take it
>>
>>2271826
>title vs career

That wouldn't make sense.
Jericuck already has the US Title, why would he stake both things?
>>
>>2271605
why the fuck would Brock cost Goldberg the tile, when he already has a gauranteed match at Wrestlemania?

Are you fucking dense?

Jericho wlll cost owens vs Goldberg, setting up US title feud for mania. Lesnar vs Goldberg will main event for the title.
>>
>>2271830
He will probably lose it at Fastlane to Islami or whoever
>>
>>2271830
KOs career
>>
>>2271636
Lesnar kayfabe wise doesn't care about the title
it's all about beating and humiliating Goldberg at this point
>>
>>2272246
Goldberg/Heyman's motivations have been purely monetary up until this point.
Even if Goldberg now takes precedence over that, there's no reason to rob yourself of a two birds one stone scenario.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 599x337px
>Goldberg or Lesnar with a title

I don't know why you're cheering for this when you'll just hate who goes over them for the title.
>>
BASED AS FUCK
>>
>>2272256
Disliking Roman winning directly is one thing, but disliking other things because of your fear of Roman's lingering specter?
Maybe you take mandrama a bit too seriously family.
>>
>>2272262
>of your fear of Roman's lingering specter
Nigga its basically confirmed it will be Roman vs Brock or Goldie vs Roman.

Unless Vince goes full madman and makes him job To Taker and shoves him into the mid-card for a while
>>
File: 1473118144625.png (352KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473118144625.png
352KB, 637x478px
>>2272262

It's not just Roman.

Rollins, Balor, Braun, Zayn. Somebody will have to beat Lesnar or Goldberg for the title and no matter who does, people will be mad because right now, it's one of the biggest rubs they could get.

I'd laugh if it was Finn. The butthurt on here would be intense.
>>
>>2272256
Not true. There's a good few full-timers that I'd be happy to get the title off Goldberg/Lesnar:

>ideally
BBD
BMJ

>pretty happy with
Rollins
Braun

>far from the best options but wouldn't mind if they did
Corbin
AJ Styles
Miz
Sami Zayn
Samoa Joe
Ambrose
>>
File: 62c.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
62c.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>2272301
>Ambrose
>World Champion
anon pls
>>
File: Nakameme.jpg (62KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nakameme.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
>>2272289
>and no matter who does, people will be mad
Im-fucking-plying
>>
>>2272270
>Unless Vince goes full madman and makes him job To Taker

Taker ain't putting Reigns over at his hometown for WM33. Taker got Vince's balls in a fucking jar somehow.
>>
>>2272289
I wouldn't really be mad at anyone, 'cause I don't watch Raw, so I wouldn't give a fuck as I wouldn't see the fallout.
There are obviously better and worse choices, though.
>>2272312
Bad choice.
>>
File: what2.jpg (161KB, 341x354px) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
161KB, 341x354px
>>2271605
Why would Bork cost him the title? It makes no sense, if anything Bork would want Oldberg to win the title so Bork can take it from him at WM.
>>
>>2272270
>Unless Vince goes full madman and makes him job To Taker

Roman will win at Fastlane
Roman will lose at Wrestlemania

If they wanted to make Roman a Universal Champion they would have done so already
>>
>>2272423

Why does that make sense given how easily Goldberg has manhandled him?
He's already beaten him twice, Brock stands no chance. Its giving the stronger opponent the belt.
>>
>>2272600
Except he's set to fight Goldberg at WM, there's no telling when he'd get another shot at the title, especially if he loses to Goldberg again.

Kayfabe-wise it makes absolutely no sense for Bork to interfere. Now, if they had Goldberg deny Brock's challenge initially, then it would make sense.
>>
>>2272616
Even if Bork is going to interfere, he'll have to come out before the match even begins since Oldberg squashes people so quickly. Otherwise the match would be over before Bork makes it down the aisle/ramp.
>>
>>2272600
Holy fuck you're dumb.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.