[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse move in wrestling than the 10 Knuckle Shuffle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 10knuckleshuffle.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10knuckleshuffle.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a worse move in wrestling than the 10 Knuckle Shuffle?
>>
Wacky Line
>>
That was the most cringe moment in the entire Elimination Chamber match. However, that liked to me, because it is one of that things that Cena have to do as babyface: stupid movements which kids love. Cena is based as superhero champion

All the guys in the match did a great job with their gimnick.
>>
>>2271298
At least the Wacky Line hits it's target. For the life of me, I have no idea why this camera keeps zooming in every 5 Knuckle Shuffle to show he always hits miles away.
>>
>>2271315
This. He never gets close; it is not difficult to fake a fist drop
>>
>Bailey To Belly.
Literally just a bog standard belly to belly.
>Bliss' DDT finisher.
Literally just a bog standard DDT.
>>
>>2271330
>bog standard DDT
This was a finish in an older day
>>
>>2271344
Times change. Back then so was a leg drop, or a shitty splash not even from the top rope. Or bearhugs.
>>
>>2271330

How about adding Kurt's Ankle Lock or Okada's Clothesline or Kane's Chokeslam or any other vanilla move used by a wrestler that was booked and made to look devastating coming from that particular person to your little list.

You should think more before you post.
>>
You really gotta suspend your disbelief for the RKO
>>
>>2271361
Why? It's a sudden move where he drives your head in the mat. Probably one of the best finishers.
>>
>>2271364
It's a good, showy move for wrestling but if you think about it not very realistic which is where >>2271361 comes in
>>
>>2271368
So why do you need to suspend your disbelief?
>>
>>2271347
>Ankle lock
>Literally a submission move used in MMA
>Fake
You missed it there
>>
Superman Punch.
>>
>>2271375
>sacrifice of realism and logic for the sake of enjoyment

Wrestling is literally BUILT on this notion
>>
The worm
>>
>>2271347
He didn't say it was fake, he said it was vanilla, which it is
>>
>>2271389
meant for this asshole
>>2271380
>>
>>2271384
You aren't saying why it's not realistic, you're just saying over and over that it's not. WHY is hard to believe? What makes it unrealistic, meet me in the middle here.
>>
>>2271407
You'd have to get your opponent with completely legit surprise to even have a chance of getting them to fall and even then it isn't guaranteed, and furthermore you're likely to fuck yourself over just as much with the landing.
The likely scenario is your opponent either shrugs you off or you both crumple to the floor with very little impact. Or even more likely, they simply move their head, you miss and only hurt yourself.
>>
>>2271420
>>2271407

It's especially unrealistic when you consider the springboard/catch RKO. They're going to land face first anyway, am I really supposed to believe that him barely grabbing their head before they hit the ground is adding any more impact than it already would've if he just rolled out of the way?
>>
>>2271435
Oh yea it's bullshit but it looks cool as fuck so we let it slide
>>
>>2271315
>>2271327
Why doesn't Cena just make it hit? I'm sure even if he messes up and hits them hard, it won't even hurt that much.
>>
File: myvege.gif (2MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
myvege.gif
2MB, 200x113px
Banana split
>>
>>2271297
The Killswitch.

You would legitimately have to be unconscious to get hit with that move.
>>
>>2271297
Asuka Lock is worse
>>
BOOM ! SOBERMAN BUNCH !!
>>
>>2271780
>a fist to the skull

Not O Ly would it hurt the guy it would hurt Cenas hand a lot
>>
>>2271297
Cesaro's Giant Swing
literally just swinging them
not even throwing them after, he just drops them
>>
>>2271297
It's like Vince told him he needed a move like Dwayne, and Cena took the first thing that came to mind and turned it in to something the kids love
>>
>>2271435
>>2271361

I think the implication is Randy is pulling down hard, creating some kind of whiplash effect.

Now the Diamond Cutter. That is straight up bullshit.
>>
>>2272985
yeah, basiacally a slightly different people's elbow
>>
>>2272965
half the time he does it he follows it up with a sharpshooter
>>
>>2271364
I thought the RKO was kayfabe him dropping the guys face on his shoulder
like a fallaway stunner
>>
>>2272996
>Now the Diamond Cutter. That is straight up bullshit
Legitimacy forgot about that

>Let me just slooowllly turn around and grab your head
>Okay, going to fall now
>There we are, your body is now on the canvas

Who knew that speeding this up and adding spontaneity to it would make it a GOAT finisher
>>
>>2272996
Diamond Cutter could arguably be more realistic because the person performing the move can brace on the ground and use their legs for extra power.
RKO, they're up in the air, it's all arms.
>>
File: swiss deleted.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
swiss deleted.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>2271298
whacky line is based though
>>
>>2271347
>>2271344
>>2271330

This is why I get pissed when babbies cry about people using the super kick.

It's a decent move, Shawn Maggles just added his flair, doesn't mean that no one else can use it.
>>
>>2271346
So true. Times have changed guys. Let's list some of the new awesome finishers:

Sheamus - a kick
Beeg - a punch
D-Bry and Nakameme - a knee
AJ styles - a forearm
Asuka - I'm fairly certain a kick?
Half a dozen lazy fucks - a football tackle, ranging from maybe painful to fun time ticklehugs (Edge)

Really stepping that game up. DDTs and belly-to-belly suplexes aren't gonna cut it anymore.
>>
>>2273118
>AJ Styles - forearm

Come on now. I'm not defending the other guy, but everyone knows he jumps off the top rope before hitting the forearm.
>>
>>2273118
What makes most of these work is because their users put in a certain flair to them, making it their own. By your logic, all wrestling moves are just variations of throwing someone or pulling on their joints. Asuka's is a crossface chicken wing btw.
>>
People's elbow
>>
>>2271297
>>
>>2273118
The spear does look like it takes the wind right out of you and the forearm is from the top rope.

If delivered to actually hurt someone it would knock you out. Same with beeg.
>>
The ten knuckle shuffle is the absolute worst of all time and Cena should be embarrassed and ashamed of it.
>>
Few moves say "DEX was my dump stat" like a poorly done Big Boot.

Come to think of it, a lot of WWE wrestlers seem to lack the balance and flexibility to do visually impressive kicks. Far too often WWE kicks are a "knees bent, struggling for balance" affair.
>>
>>2273175
Sure. But they punch and kick one another the entire match, why does the special one hurt more?
>>
>>2273118
To me aj styles true finisher is the styles clash. Also the spear doesnt isnt bad when guys like roman or goldberg do it since they were ex football players.

But yeah big show has the worst finisher.
>>
Irish whip.

No basis in reality whatsoever. Why would you run if I tugged on your arm?
>>
>>2273261
I've always thought of it as a voluntary thing. Like, they're not forced to run - they go along with it, take a gamble. 50% of the time the guy will give you a back body drop or dropkick or something, but the other 50% of the time you can use the momentum he let you build and give him a clothesline/shoulder tackle/chop block.
>>
>>2271809
Fuck off Killswitch is great when its done fast. There are much worse mvoes
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.