[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the bigger star in wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: rock-austin-1427580368.jpg (75KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
rock-austin-1427580368.jpg
75KB, 686x384px
Who was the bigger star in wrestling?
>>
As far as mainstream stardom, i don't think anyone beats the rock. He's beein in a billion movies, some of them actually well received and he's a well known name. The eyebrow thing was popular in the mainstream and id wager that his whole smelll-l-l-l-l-l thing was pretty popular too, but i can't say for certain since i was literally in middle school and a giant mark at that time. Either way the rock is still a name that draws in movies, even if they are shit c- tier movies.
>>
>>2271235
Austin and it's not even close /thread
>>
>>2271241
>in wrestling
Austin
>>
>>2271241
>shit c- tier movies

Not anymore f4m, The Rock is the highest paid actor in Hollywood.
>>
>>2271246
lol

you're a mark and you've been worked
>>
>>2271241
Rock is bigger in mainstream but OP said wrestling
>>
>>2271235
>in wrestling
Austin
>Overall
Rock
>>
>>2271235
Daniel Bryan.
>>
Austin will always be better in the Ring, but the Rock did play a big part of that.

Nobody sold the Stunner, better, nobody:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8DDJRwjkI
>>
>>2271235
austin
>>
>>2271816
lots of people sold the stunner better, the rock made it look like a joke. People give hbk shit for that jogan match but look at this fucking faggot flopping around like a fish, mad because Austin is better, seething that he was to slum it in pro wrestling. God I hate the rock.
>>
>>2271235

Back then: Austin

Now: The Rock
>>
>>2272472

18+

Austin said he loved how The Rock sold the stunner.
>>
>>2272481
>Austin
>saying anything bad about anybody ever

LMAO 18+ kid, 18+
>>
Austin being offered the Hogan match first even after a horrible heel run tells you who was the bigger star
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.