/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlotte is the best thing to happen to the WWE in many years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: CrmOd9QUMAAwCbw.jpg (95KB, 1200x725px) Image search: [Google]
CrmOd9QUMAAwCbw.jpg
95KB, 1200x725px
Come up with a counterargument and I'll just humiliate you by proving it wrong really quickly.
>>
>>2270728

Op is a fag
>>
shes got a big mole on her face and money to remove it. check mate
>>
She isn't the best but she's up there.
>>
>>2270728
She's got her downfalls (gets lost on the mic, has to deal with a nepotism gimmick) but she's really improved since last year.

She acts like fucking royalty and even nails the voice. She's not that great, I'd say above average but she can be there.

The best thing that happened to WWE is the recent brand split. Not for ratings but to thin rosters and force storylines for a bunch of guys who would have never gotten it before. They will find a new star much quicker this way.
>>
File: robe.gif (4MB, 230x129px) Image search: [Google]
robe.gif
4MB, 230x129px
>>2270741
>graceful as fuck in the ring
>better seller than any other currently active wrestler
>extremely athletic
>consistently puts on 4+ star matches
>fantastic body
>large moveset
>master of in-ring psychology
>looks like she was literally born in the ring
>can make even shitty wrestlers look great
>awesome entrance
>intense and passionate as hell inside the ring

You know I'm right. In fact, if KO wasn't signed to WWE I would have no qualms saying that Charlotte is literally the best wrestler in the company, male or female.
>>
>>2270754
You didn't deny being a cocksucker, cocksucker
>>
>>2270754
>You know I'm right. In fact, if KO wasn't signed to WWE I would have no qualms saying that Charlotte is literally the best wrestler in the company, male or female.

Who is AJ Styles...
>>
>>2270752
>has to deal with nepotism

Her whole gimmick is she has super-Flair genes and that's what makes her better. Her gimmick is she's a superhuman bred to crush Poor Little Potato unterwrestlers.
>>
>>2270809
AJ Styles is probably number three or four (if you leave out Taker because he only wrestles once a year). But Charlotte is unquestionably better. Although AJ is much better on the mic and has a lower botch rate, but Charlotte has also been doing this for a much shorter period of time.
>>
>>2270728
She's booked like shit
>>
>>2270823
>undercarder better than styles
>>
>>2270827
Yes, Charlotte is a better wrestler than AJ Styles.
>>
>>2270823
>(if you leave out Taker because he only wrestles once a year)
I'm an Undertaker fan but you can't be serious.
>>
>>2270833
Just because AJ Styles does flips and shit doesn't make him a better wrestler than Taker.

Sure Undertaker has lost a few steps over the past couple years (although I think part of this has to do with the fact that he faced Shane last year) but to say that AJ Styles is a better wrestler than Undertaker, even right now, is absolutely laughable.
>>
>>2270728
She's the best thing that's happened to the main roster's women's division. That's for sure.

Her athletic ability and character work (not mic work) are light years ahead of every other female on the main roster. The only woman that has anything over on her is Bliss just for her facial expressions.
>>
>>2270823
AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the WWE, that's as close as something subjective can come to being objective
>>
>>2270839
>this delusion
>>
File: 1483899869339.jpg (19KB, 407x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483899869339.jpg
19KB, 407x396px
>>2270849
>AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the WWE
"no"

I mean to say that statement is ridiculous. If you want to say he's better than Charlotte, fine, you're totally wrong but at least that's a sane position to have. To say he's the best wrestler in the WWE just shows that you're a stereotypical indiefag. He's not even close to being on Kevin Owens level so how the fuck can he be the "best"?
>>
>>2270754

You must really want to fuck Charlotte.
>>
>>2270857
3 / 10, you got an extra one for making me chuckle at the KO mention
>>
File: 1484791402203.jpg (33KB, 405x276px) Image search: [Google]
1484791402203.jpg
33KB, 405x276px
>>2270851
Nice counter"argument" there.

>>2270859
Nice counter"argument" there.
>>
>>2270861

You didn't make an argument.
>>
>>2270860
AJ Styles' "best" move is basically Roman's superman punch, but done with his forearm and while jumping from the top rope. Oh and that slap/kick combo that knocked out Miz's teeth. Wow, amazing wrestler.
>>
>>2270861
>thinking Grandpa Taker could out-work Mojo Rawley in his current condition, let alone AJ Styles

The guy is getting old, anon. Let it go.
>>
>>2270868
>AJ Styles and Kevin Owens' best matches in WWE have been with John Cena

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>2270857
He's miles better than Owens. His moveset is more entertaining, his matches are better, wrestlers constantly put over how great he is to work with, and he's always over with the crowd. People sometimes just don't give a shit about Owens, and he certainly hasn't helped to legitimize his title
>>
>>2270872
Good point actually, "Big Match John" is pretty accurate
>>
>>2270728
man hips
>>
>>2270868
Never mind, OP is indeed a faggot
>>
>>2270874
>wrestlers constantly put over how great he is to work with
That just means "he's a nice guy and does what I want / he's told", Styles even said this during the Stone Cold podcast. It has nothing to do with how good a wrestler he is.
>>
>>2270869
Mojo could out-run him. Taker would still out-work both.

>>2270880
Name calling. Another great counterargument!
>>
>>2270885
>saying how good he is to have matches with has nothing to do with his wrestling
Okay
>>
>OP wanted to talk about his tranny waifu
>now posting about literally everyone else
Based /asp/ working OP into a perpetual tangent
>>
>>2270849
>AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the WWE, that's as close as something subjective can come to being objective

agreed. He even brought Cena to two solid 5* matches in the past year.

Anyone that argues against AJ being the best wrestler on the WWE roster is being a contrarian.
>>
>>2270896
I'll bet Santino was great to work with too
>>
Charlotte isn't even the best female wrestler in the WWE.
>>
>>2270909
>He even brought Cena to two solid 5* matches in the past year.
You got that ass backwards son
>>
>>2270910
Yeah, he got more props than Owens and Charlotte
>>
File: 1484714834339.jpg (143KB, 1300x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1484714834339.jpg
143KB, 1300x1037px
>>2270903
The fact that so few put up a fuss just goes to show that deep down everyone knows I'm right.
>>
>come with a counter argument
>doesnt explain how she's the best
Hmmmm
>>
>>2270921
see
>>2270754
>>
>>2270914
On the main roster? She is by a mile.
>>
>>2270924

>generic praise is an argument
>>
>>2270874
>His moveset is more entertaining
Maybe to kids. But otherwise you're wrong, and not only that, but his moveset is far more limited, and the moves also look far less devastating than KO's.

>and he's always over with the crowd
That's just because he's playing a non chicken-shit heel, unlike KO. KO is pretty over with the crowd anyway especially in his big matches or when he's doing comedic heel stuff.
>>
>>2270916
So you rate wrestlers based on their crowd reactions. Interesting. You must love Cena and think he's the greatest wrestler huh.
>>
>>2270893
>Name calling. Another great counterargument!
Are you from tumblr or some other website for SJW numales?
>>
>>2270938
Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.
>>
>>2270728
Where did Dana go?
>>
>>2270839
Did you even watch the Rumble? Taker is fucking done and he's been done for a while.
>>
File: 1467379417525.jpg (59KB, 650x355px) Image search: [Google]
1467379417525.jpg
59KB, 650x355px
>absolute state of waifufags
>>
>>2271184
He was just saving his energy, that's what makes him one of the GOAT. Same reason why when he gets covered for the three count and the ref is off to the side or outside of the ring injured, he doesn't kick out even after the crowd counts past 10.
>>
>baiting this hard
>>
Reminder that BMAJ is the best wrestler on this planet
>>
>she

IT'S A MAN, BABY
>>
>>2271990
He looked like a fat old man who forgot his medication stumbling around with his fat gut you mark
>>
File: 1469309278996.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469309278996.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>2270857
>one of the best movesets of any wrestler on the planet
>GOAT psychology
>GOAT finishers
>rarely botches
>great on the mic
>great no matter what role he's put in
>never puts on a bad match
>always a match of the year candidate, multiple 5 star matches
>became one of Vince's top guys in spite of being from TNA and being a manlet
vs.
>hardly any moveset whatsoever, she's a grill that can do a phoenix splash, whoopdeefuckingdoo
>good psychology
>awful finishers
>walking botchfest
>mediocre on the mic
>only good as a heel
>regularly puts on terrible matches
>a handful of 4 star matches, at best
>got her spot from her origin in Ric Flair's ballsack
You whiteknighting divashitters are pathetic. Just because Charlotte is one of the few females that improved rather than regressed doesn't make her the best wrestler on the roster.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.