[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: champs.png (1MB, 910x891px) Image search: [Google]
champs.png
1MB, 910x891px
Rate your champions /asp/
>>
>>2270688

What an odd group. Charlotte will win at Fastlane anyway.
>>
>>2270688
BrA+y
>>
Owens just doesn't feel like a Main Eventer. He's been treated as a comedy character and will probably go back to midcard after getting squashed by Goldberg.
>>
>KO
Shit. Should have turned on Jericho months ago.
>Bray
I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
>Club
Buried and beyond help. Jobbing them out to Roman was hilarious in how needless it was. Hope they get paid well.
>AA
Good team in a terrible division
>Jericho
Past it.
>Ambrose
Apathy/10
>Bayley
Better than Sasha at least.
>Naomi
Shit but it's only a transitional reign anyway. Good for her I guess.
>Nev
Based.
>Tyler Bate
Can't take him seriously.
>>
>On Friday, we had Charlotte and Alexa
>Today, we have Bayley and Naomi
lol suck it whitey
>>
>>2270718
Thats the same with every wrestler they have. All of them are midcarders except for Cena
>>
>>2270688
>KO
He should have been the way he was tonight all along. I hope he wins because him vs Jericho is main event worthy. Time for lol Goldberg and Brock title match though. Fuck raw.

>Bray
Finally gets his chance, hope he wins at mania but I'm not banking on it. Let him have it until Summerslam.

>Good Brothers
Deserve to have the titles, good champs.

>American Alpha
Like what other tag team do they have? Usos? They are gonna have those belts for a long time.

>Y2J
US vs Universal champ at mania please. Both titles on the line. He's the best part and most over guy on the roster today. Fucking GOAT.

>Dean
He's good as a champ. Hope he beats Corbin, who doesn't need the belt.

>Bayley
Hot potato champ, can't talk and can't play a heel. Literally panhandles to kids and can't do shit outside of it. Just let Charlotte dominate the division, she's the only good one on that side anyway.

>Naomi
Nice I guess...at least the matches are good.

>Neville
Literally the only good thing about that division.

>Bate
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>2270688

>KO
He's fine but he belongs in the IC scene, feels wrong as Uni champ
>Bray Wyatt
Deserves it. But he deserved it long ago. He needs something new for his character because le mysterious hick is completely stale at this point.
>Gallows & Anderson
Best tag team based on ability but they need more mic time and story driven feuds
>American Alpha
Great in ring but devoid of literally any personality. Unwatchable except for matches.
>Jericho
Doing some of the best stuff in his career atm
>Ambrose
Fine as IC champ but they really need to put more time and effort into the mid card belts.
>Bayley
It's women's champ so who gives a shit
>Naomi
See previous
>Neville
Great
>Tyler Bate
Forgot this even existed.
>>
>KO
Not great, losing to goldberg
>Bray
Good stuff
>Club
Underwhelming
>Alpha
OK at best
>Jericho
Meh.
>Dean
Meh.
>Bayley
Good i guess, probably losing at fastlane, terrible finisher.
>Naomi
Meh.
>Neville
Only champ i care about aside from bray.
>Bate
Has potential.
>>
>>2270726
>>2270740
>>2270753
insufferable losers.
>>
File: tyler-bate-300x194.png (246KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-bate-300x194.png
246KB, 700x700px
>>2270753
>>2270740
>>2270726
>>
File: Tyler no dime's bate.jpg (75KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler no dime's bate.jpg
75KB, 700x700px
>>2270863

*wrong pic
>>
>Bayley and Naomi are champions for their respective brands
WWE fell for the ass meme and I love it Tbh
>>
>>2270688
>KO
If they finally book him as an amoral monster now that he's no longer with Jericho he can be great because so far he's been made to look way too weak. WWE is finally learning every heel doesn't need to be a coward.
>Bray Wyatt
About time. They've done a lot of damage and it remains to be seen whether he can overcome that, or whether creative will even allow it.
>Gallows & Anderson
Great tag team, made to look weak at every turn. They are basically the new League of Nations right now.
>American Alpha
Good team but I have no reason to be invested in them. The whole division is just kind of aimlessly brawling last I checked.
>Jericho
GOAT. After his last few runs jobbing to Fandango at WM and shit and always leaving before he could get any momentum I was not at all enthused. Thank god he stayed around because he's been consistently great.
>Ambrose
He's fine but following Miz's IC run is not easy. Miz made it seem like that title meant the world to him, Ambrose needs to keep it up and basically sell that he never wants to lose that belt and if anyone tries to take it he'll eat their eyes outta their head
>Bayley
Hopefully they stop playing hot potato with the belt. Half the time WWE book Bayley like pros, half the time they have no idea what to do with her. We shall see.
>Naomi
SD live is doing a good job of building new female stars. Naomi is decent and it's nice to see her being used; if they hadn't given her the belt she would just go back to rotting on the shelf. I was seriously afraid the SD women's division would just be Becky and Bella.
>Neville
Excellent. I like the division more than most, though I do agree that it's been a disappointment overall so far. But Neville has been their MVP by a mile.
>Tyler Bate
Does he even count right now?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.