[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Kevin the heel here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: OwensJericho.jpg (37KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
OwensJericho.jpg
37KB, 759x422px
How can anyone put any real sympathy for Jericho in that segment? Was no one paying attention at how little Owens was actually enjoying himself? Jericho made this segment more about his massive ego then Kevin’s actual friendship and if I were Kevin I would have rightfully been pissed. Fuck Jericho.

>Owens looks genuinely uncomfortable being involved in a segment with hot indie talent dressed as Strippers on the account of Y’know being married and with children.
>Jericho demonstrates his inability to actually properly spend his money and gets conned by some dude claiming to be Norwegian who sent him a Gold Painted Statue that kinda looks like an Hourglass with a Ball Sack on top. That cost Jericho fucking $7000!
>Kevin looks utterly appalled that Jericho literally invested money into a painting that portrays him utterly naked veiny and obese touching fingers with Jericho. Not only is this blatant plagerism its a terrible looking painting.
“Its Art...You don’t need Pants”- Greek Architecture 101
>Jericho hires some fucking bum off the street pretending to be some fucking sideshow party loser as Owens continues to process the painting. He even almost lies Kevin’s shirt on fire doing that flower trick.
>Jericho realizes but doesn’t wanna openly admit he’s being more annoying then enjoyable. He spent $7000 on a shit trophy and lord knows how much on the shit painting but was financially conservative when hiring the street performer.
>And the worst example comes off from Jericho openly mocking Owens by bringing out Gillburg because it reminds Owens there is a realistic probability that unless Jericho blantaly interferes in the match, come Fast Lane this is the end of Owens World Title run...this is all just a game to Jericho.

You fucking deserve to be on that List Jericho. This friendship means fucking nothing to you KEVIN WAS IN THE RIGHT!
>>
Same as attiude where everyone was a dick.
>>
>>2270622
>How is Kevin the heel here?
Because the other guy is Chris Jericho who will get pops, even with the shittiest gimmicks Vince can think of, until he dies.
>>
>>2270635

>Ziggler is more of a Babyface when he is viciously beating people with chairs

>Owens is more of a Babyface when he is thinking more clearly and bigger picture then Jericho

>JERICHO IS SOMEHOW THE FACE BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE WHO INSTIGATED THIS

Fuck Jericho!
>>
>>2270642

That whole segment made no sense and it makes Kevin seem like the reasonable one when he's suppose to be the comedy idiot

They booked Jericho and Owens characters BACKWARDS
>>
>>2270622
Except Owens had no idea what Jericho was going to do at this party. He had the gift with his name on the list ready for him before the segment started. Ownes was not getting into it because he was planning to stab him in the back from the get go.
>>
>>2270648
Moral relativeness.
>>
>>2270664

Yeah I know Triple H was whispering commands to Owens in the back but at the very least Jericho could have I dunno done some real research as to what Owens actually enjoyed

Does someone like Kevin Fatass actually give a shit about Magicians and Nu-Male Shit Art? No he probably just wants a smorgoss board of food that'll give him a heart attack that would make Jerry Lawler jealous.
>>
>>2270622
>Kevin apologists are gonna be a thing now
Disgusting.
>>
>>2270675
no
he would want a trip to a zoo
>>
>>2270678

Kevin was in the right

That entire segment was Jericho wanting to do what Jericho enjoyed not what made his friendship with Kevin meaningful

Jericho is a Douchebag
>>
>>2270680

There are Restraunts located within a zoo.
>>
>>2270664
because JERICHO PUT HIM IN A MATCH WITH FUCKING GOLDBERG

some friend
>>
>>2270690

Theoretically you can blame that on Stephanie but Jericho planted the idea for her to take credit over.
>>
Kevin didn't want to do it. HHH made him
>>
Sometimes people can be abit out there, obnoxious, ridiculous and strange. But that doesn't mean they can't make connections. Friendships, relationships, something that feels real and with that comes trying too hard and making a fool of yourself. Having someone close can do that to you
>>
>>2270695

Jericho still made this hard on him on the account of despite being friends Jericho doesn't know what Owens actually likes.
>>
>>2270698

It still just goes to show that Jericho and Owens were never really anything above other then Co-workers and competition

Jericho being Owens friend is on par with just being friends with some guy in a cubicle because you're located right next to him.
>>
>>2270652
dumbass
>>
Anyone got a screenshot of Cesaro's reaction to Enzo's botch?
>>
>>2270711

Fuck off Carter no one fucking cares.
>>
Hey remember how Kevin betrayed Sami Zayn
This is the same thing, Owens was always and always should be some back stabbing cunt who will do anything to get what he wants. If triple H offered Owens a chance to retain his title against Goldberg by betraying Jericho, then Owens was always going to betray Jericho
>>
>>2270716
ya SEETHING
>>
>>2270690
And KO put Jericho in a match with fucking Reigns.

some friend

Also, unlike Jericho he bailed out of like half of the opportunities to help his best friend.
>>
>>2270622
>writing all this shit about a cringey angle on fucking RAM

Really made me think
>>
Itt friendless neets
>>
>>2270622
Because there's better ways to go about it, maybe make a crude joke and keep your distance from Jericho's weird lust.

I had feels last night that I haven't had in wrestling for years.
>>
>>2270622
>He's sincerely discussing a staged kids show while genuinely being this heated
>>
>>2271722
to be fair, KO put Jericho in a match with Reigns for Reigns US title. If jericho fails, he wouldnt lose anything. If he would win, he would be new US Champion.
Meanwhile, KO will lose the title if he loses now. There is much more on the line here.
>>
>>2271756
Wow anon you're so intelligent and cool.

Perhaps you might feel more comfortable on a different board :)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.