[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people see in him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

What do people see in him?
>>
>>2268028
End of days
>>
>>2268028
Tall and has a costume and cool finisher.
>>
>>2268028
Dimes
>>
>>2268028
A big lad who can believably wreck shit

>>2268050
Finisher is doubtful, but deep six is always impressive to look at
>>
>>2268028
He's tall, so Vince loves him.

Wish he'd lose the balding hair. You're not fooling anyone pal.
>>
>>2268028

DEEP SIX is a based signature move.
>>
>>2268028
big imposing dude with a cool finisher and a legit scowl. apollo crews could learn a thing or two from him
>>
>>2268050
His promo work is awful tho
>>
>>2268152
>hey old man, stick a fork in a light socket
>I'm fat because i eat cookies after i fuck your wife

He has potential.
>>
Thinning hair.
>>
File: gQLhTg9.png (421KB, 937x658px) Image search: [Google]
gQLhTg9.png
421KB, 937x658px
The new face of WWE
>>
>>2268164
Second wave skinny fat ass
>>
>>2268158
He's pretty good on Talking Smack desu. But that's probably a more relaxed environment for him. When he's out there in front of a crowd, the pressure seems to get to him. A good example is when he was on commentary with the Miz a few weeks ago. He got completely verbally destroyed by Miz that time.
>>
I'm glad that he's finally putting on some muscle. His look was laughably bad for awhile there.

If he gets jacked he could be the top heel. I'd like to see him fight Braun in the future.
>>
>>2268177
He's still green after all
In the chamber he told Wyatt "I'm not afraid of you", which is pretty good banter by WWE standards
>>
>>2268028
The guy needs to cut his hair. Balding, wet hair looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>2268028
He seems alpha.
>>
>>2268313
Fuck you queer ass. He needs to keep it and grow a badass skullet
>>
>>2268177
Your comparing an MTV guy who has been on camera for half of his life to a guy who has been on camera for maybe a couple of years
>>
>>2268313
It makes him look more rugged. Guys who shave their head because they are balding are a tiny bit insecure.
>>
>>2268325
Give him a mask and a Kane-esque wig
>>
He's quick and a great brawler. Could beat up most of the roster. He has great attitude and a strong presence. He's decent on the mic. He just has a bad look. Otherwise he's one of the best they have
>>
File: images (90).jpg (17KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (90).jpg
17KB, 512x287px
>>2268313
We don't need that
>>
>>2268322
I'm surprised by the lack of skullets in wrestling. Besides Hulkster, I can't think of anyone else since the mid 90s.
>>
>>2268028
He destroyed Deanetty and will get the IC title from him at Mania.

He is great in my book.

Dat deep six too
>>
Iggy Pop.
>>
Steady improvement. It feels like his offense gets crisper every time he gets in the ring.
His in-ring promos are wooden, but he's grown leaps and bounds on Talking Smack and has actually gotten pretty good, there.
I dunno exactly how to phrase this, but he feels...like. Real, in the ring. He doesn't feel like he's going out there and just getting his shit in. I guess you could call it a kind of physical charisma, but stuff like, when a dude kicks out of a move he thought was gonna pin them and he gets really fucking pissed off. It doesn't feel fake, like when a heel normally gets mad, grabs their head and maybe shouts at the referee a little bit, it genuinely feels like Corbin is extremely pissed off that the guy had the temerity to kick out of his move and he's gonna beat the absolute shit outta them for it.

Obviously, he also has the look and it's been mentioned, but Deep Six is a fucking amazingly cool looking move. He also has a cool spot where he slides out of the ring and immediately runs back in another side and clotheslines the fuck outta somebody.
>>
>>2268028
I see JBL V2, big no personality dude who hits people hard
>>
>>2268028
A sad face on his gut.
>>
>>2268164
Honestly, can't he get put off TV for a while to get a tuck? Then when he comes back the announcer can do the "Oh my! He's back and in the best shape of his life!" they do for Big Show.
>>
>>2272017
man, this board is so sparsely populated and unoriginal that i remember all these bitchy whiny complaints from the thread you started yesterday. Stay obsessed, loser.
>>
>>2268322
>>2269688

Yeah, that would be cool. Have him be a big ugly mo fo that doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>2272108
i agree, he has that bret hart take-it-seriously intensity
>>
>>2272291
He had a really shitty mustache growth at the Chamber, maybe they're going for it.

And good thing too, a chinstrap with no stache is unacceptable for anyone past the age of 20/past the year of 2002.
>>
Young and tall, kinda cool looking, okay on the mic. Good finishers.
>>
>>2272291
He already is. You guys might not have noticed it, but he's Smackdown Reigns.

Upon debuting:

"For those of you who don't know me...I don't care."

Roman, literally last night:

"I don't care what anybody thinks about me. Especially you."
>>
>>2272288
Roids are enough to fix it.
>>
>>2272108
That sliding spot is one of my favourites, up there with Joe's "You're doing flippy shit while I'm standing and aware? Nope" walk away move.

"You're irish whipping a totally aware man at a post? How 'bout I just avoid that shit and knock your head off."
>>
>>2272321
>You're irish whipping a totally aware man outside? How 'bout I just lean on the ropes and knock your head off.
>>
>>2272330
what?
>>
>>2272321
>>2272330
We need more of this kind of counter in general
>You're going from the top rope? How 'bout I just RKO you
>You're going to go for a springboard move? How 'bout I just catch you can fuck your shit up
>You're going for a roll up? How 'bout I just twist it into an armbar
>>
>>2268028
He is some of the few guys they build actually good.
His moves gets protected and they don't did that 50 50 shit when he was fueding someone like kalisto.
Even when he killed the opponens after the match.
He isn't good in the ring but it shows how talents can work out if they are booked right.
>>
File: yqhjwSb.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
yqhjwSb.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>2272339
IT'S THE WACKYLINE MAGGLE I LOVE IT
>>
>>2269630
his belly looks like a :3 face
>>
>>2268028
Bosley
>>
>>2268028
Destroyed Dean and that Deep Six was swell.

Baron is becoming my favorite heel.
>>
>>2268028
I want to see him invade 205 on a crusade against vanilla midgets
>>
>>2272352
>he isn't good in the ring

Why not?
>>
Not an indie manlet and is entertaining
>>
>>2268028
An imposing unstoppable powerhouse that Roman should've been, instead of "underdog".
Also he's homegrown, so that's an X factor
>>
>>2272290
Wow BTFO
>>
>>2268028

You can't see the future?

This guy has champion written all over him.

He's better in the ring than people give him credit for and has IT.
>>
>>2268152
I don't think his delivery is awful and he'll get better with time. But right now he's being written like a pissed of 16 year old edge lord. What he needs is a tweak to his gimmick.
>>
>>2272108
I remember he did that spot at the RR and being amazed at how fast and smooth he got out and back in the ring. Impressive for such a tall guy.
>>
>>2275044
Seriously this, vanilla midgets can't squash themselves.
>>
He cut a good promo tonight.
>>
>>2268152
His delivery needs work but he will probably improve. Probably. He just needs more time. Give him two years just like Roman got and we'll see if he'll reach Roman's promo level at least.
>>
>>2268028
the top of his head
>>
terrible promo delivery. his voice shakes so badly but at least he doesn't stutter. He's good enough for like a 5 min match tops(that's why they got that oaf out of the chamber first). he should have stayed in nxt for at least another year.
>>
>>2275763
>Give him two years just like Roman got and we'll see if he'll reach Roman's promo level at least.
I think he's well ahead of Roman already. So long as he keeps his promos short and sweet, and he doesn't say anything fucking retarded like "sufferin succotash", he'll be perfectly effective in his role.
>>
>>2275798
This, motherfucker sounds like a teenager past the age of 30, it's really hard to take the only promo he gives over and over seriously when it seems his voice is about to crack.
>>
Idk i loved his promo. It was short and sweet.

Why? Because Baron Corbin
>>
>>2268028
Marks like him because his build-up hasn't been offensively shit.
They were appeased in the sense that he wasn't hot-shotted.
That's it, really. He's not actually "good", by any metric. They just feel comfortable liking him because he isn't maximum over-forced.
Average in-ring, shit on-mic, just kinda big.
>>
>>2272353

god what an absolute A+ sell from the future of the company
>>
I can't take this dude seriously, his finishier / signature move is rock bottom himself, how the FUCK does it work?, it looks incredible shitty and retarded, even worse than bailey to belly and almost as bad as that baron sexton thing that who knows what is anyways

I mean, I don't think Corbin is anything specially good or bad, but whatever they do with him, they gotta change that shitty finisher somehow, it looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>2272315

At least Corbin is a straight-up heel so him saying that actually makes sense, unlike Reigns.
>>
>>2275908
>le Rock Bottom yourself meme
Too old find a new meme to spam here
>>
>check his Twitter
>Bitching at airlines about shitty flight attendants
GOAT
>>
>>2275908
Nah that move looks devastating as fuck though wouldnt mind if Deep Six become his finisher.

>>2275980
Does he keep kayfabe at all times? That sounds based.
>>
>>2275980
>>check his Twitter
>>Bitching at airlines about shitty flight attendants
Wow, what a lone wolf.

Now that they're feuding he should learn from Ambrose how to properly have a twitter account.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.