[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Dammit"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (88KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 615x300px
>"Dammit"
>>
when will he be fired? I never really notice commentary but definitely did last night just because of the amount of times everyone corrected Mauro when he said something incorrect or just dumb.
>>
USHIGOROSHI MAMMA MIA
>>
guy has a legit pill addiction pretty much well known at this point
>>
>>2267713
this shit has got to stop
>>
>>2267724
TOPE SUICIDA
>>
>>2267704
Why did they hire this guy? I didn't know it was possible to be a worse play-by-play than Cole but he somehow managed it.
>>
>>2267704
yo yo yo and away we go
>>
Best commentator since JR
>>
>>2267704
He legit pisses me off.

>MAMMA MIA
>TOPE SUICIDA
>Weeb names
>forced pop culture references
>grating voice
>>
Worse than TNA commentators
>>
>Everyone around the net loves this guy
>/asp/ hates him

A
DAMN
FINE
CLOCKWORK
>>
>>2267704
I didn't notice Mauro fucking up last raw til it was pointed out, but EC was when it was clear. He was fucking up constantly.
>>
File: Devil Laugh.gif (1MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Laugh.gif
1MB, 306x230px
>>2267768

>forced pop culture references

You know who's to blame for that, don't you?
>>
>>2267704
All of Smackdown commentary is dogshit, Mauro is the most tolerable thing about it.
>>
>>2267820
if it was references to pop culture from 30 years ago then yeah it could be vince
>>
>>2267768
I wouldn't mind him saying that if it was like once per show, but it feels like it's in every match
>>
>>2267768
>>Weeb names
Actual names of the moves*
>>
>>2267704
DUDE TOEPAY SEWY CEDA LMAO
>>
based mauro working the smarks
>>
>>2268052
BMWTS
>>
>>2267704
Thought I was the only one that caught that last night
>>
>>2268013

The wwebabbies only like it when moves are called "maneuver" or "slam"
>>
File: vince.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2267768
Vince probably makes him say the mamma mia line to rib him on his italian roots.
>Say it again, goddammit! Say "MAMMA MIA"
>>
It'd be more tolerable if it was just him and Jables and they had room for bants. Fucking charisma vacuum Otunga and the fourth guy who literally never talks need to fucking go.
>>
>>2268106
There's a fourth guy? Say what you want about cyclops graves but at least he tells the nigger to stfu
>>
Based mauro working the smarks into a shoot
>>
>>2268083
>"rather you say it or i have santino marella take your job"
>>
>>2267768
>Ignoring otungas cash me outside i watch doctor phil cause im a fag like the other commentators did
>>
>>2268013
>>2268066

>Acting like there isn't an English translation of every Japanese move

Take a bath in sulfuric acid.
>>
>>2268083
he's been saying mamma mia in mma for a little while now. don't now how long exactly because i've never heard him say in Pride and don't remember saying it in Strikeforce. He did say it in Showtime boxing and then on NJPW.
>>
>>2267824
JBL is elder god tier
>>
lol mauro is far and away the best commentator the WWE has, and sells the dumb shit vince makes him say better than anybody
>>
Pair Mauro with Graves for RAM

Pair Cole with JBL for SD

Move Tom Phillips back to backstage interviews, grooming him for Cole's spot, move Byron to pre-show panel over that boner jewfro guy, and murder Otunga live on PPV

There I just fixed the dogshit fucking awful commentary teams they have now on both shows
>>
>>2267704
MAMA MIA! THIS IS THE BEST HELL IN A CELL
>>
>>2268083
It was his trademark phrase before he was even in WWE
>>
TORPAY SEWASEEDA!!!

I hate how PG this show is now, cant even say "suicide dive"

Whats next, is Hell in a Cell going to become Heck in a Seck?
Thanks mauro
>>
Didn't he mistake the chamber match for hell in a cell multiple times last night?
>>
>JBL is an alcoholic
>Otunga has Asbergers
>JBL is too drunk to notice Otunga is on the spectrum
>Otunga doesn't understand social cues and has no idea JBL is drunk
>Mauro is a seething narcissist and couldn't give less of a shit about his partners
>Tom is a court appointed guardian there to keep the three in check

This is how I keep SDL's commentary from infuriating me.
>>
>>2268278
>alcoholic
Hey /r/eddit
>>
>>2268278
Mauro is also weirdo and suffers from bipolar disorder. Once him and Bas were supposed to go on Rogan together but he cancelled and Bas went on alone because Maruo locked himself in a room and was doing bipolar shit
>>
>>2267704
Are you niggers high or something ?

Mauro knows every wrestling move by its accurate original name , at his fingertips... He just calls it like it is, doesn't over hype the faces doesn't put the heels down too much..... He makes a Few mistakes and fucking Boretunga and Cliché B Lare all over him.... I can literally SEE the scripted announce sheet the way Otunga "recites" it and nobody cares what Jbl has to say..... He is a Legit good commentator and he kept the entire show of elimination chamber alive .... even the women's matches.... All he needs a mild stroke paralysing part of his face and he is literally the new Jim Ross.... k
>>
>>2268210
Otunga is staying because its nice to have a lawyer around when some wrestler gets into legal trouble and he has to bail them out.
>>
>>2268278
>not liking based JBL
MAGGLE
>>
>>2268141
>Mamma mia! AJ Styles with the Georgian Bull Killer because some autist on the internet gets triggered by foreign words, John!
>>
>>2268278
Literally l/eddit post

You must go back
>>
>>2268282
>>2268673
>>2268741
>SEETHING XD
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.