[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one (1) good reason why the main event of Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: the big dog.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the big dog.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
Give me one (1) good reason why the main event of Wrestlemania shouldn't be Reigns vs Lesnar vs Goldberg (c) for the Universal title
>>
I can't. It should be triple bread and BASED Big Match Dog should go over.
>>
>>2267397
Because no Wrestlemania after it would ever live up to it. It would effectively kill every single Wrestlemania after 33. The only way off Mt Everest is down.
>>
Roman is aids
>>
Because it's not what Vince has planned.
>>
Roman is openly rejected and for some reason the 15 of the 20 people that actually get on this board find it fun to lie and be contrarian
>>
Another day another Carter thread talking to himself. Same image, same bring bullshit
>>
>>2267406
This
>>
>>2267414
There is a reason this board is empty and the canadian tripcunt relies on stealing memes and content
>>
>>2267418
>>2267427
SEETHING
>>
>>2267414
This 100%
>>
>>2267418
>>2267427
>>2267448
>IP count not going up
and people accuse roman fans of samefagging...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-13-15-06-37.png (150KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-13-15-06-37.png
150KB, 1080x1920px
>>2267456
Kys my man
>>
The winner of the Royal Rumble should always be the main event of the Wrestlmania
>>
Because the two actual draws would get dragged down by the Shieldetty
>>
>>2267397
you don't want your audience falling asleep nor booing at the shitshow in the ring
>>
Because he fought in a horrible ME the year before. You can argue that was 95% HHH's fault, but still hurt him.
>>
Because Ramen has a reverse Midas touch, everything he touches turns to shit
>>
File: bbd.jpg (33KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
bbd.jpg
33KB, 736x552px
>>2267530
Say it with me

RECORD
HIGH
REVENUE
>>
>>2267515
Are you kidding? That was at least a 4 star match
>>
>>2267397
Give me one (1) good reason why the main event of Wrestlemania should
>>
because no Orton
>Can't even win the rumble from spot 30
>>
>>2267397
Univewhybdont title is not an option. The fact is that it would mean so much for the next few badShit.
>>
>>2267579
My sides, you'd have to have the lowest standards of all time to actually think that was a good match.
>>
>>2267397
None of them won the Rumble.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.