[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /asp/, rate your current champions heading into Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Chamions.png (655KB, 517x785px) Image search: [Google]
Chamions.png
655KB, 517x785px
You might as well replace Fatty with Jewberg
>>
>Owens
He wasn't deserve a shitty title run like this one. I'm happy of him losing that awful belt at FastLane and starting a decent feud with JeriGOAT for another belt which probably he will win.
>Wyatt
He deserves that championship and right now is the indicated man for have the championship. Orton as Rumble winner doesn't have sense without Bray in that position.
>Gallows & Anderson
His credibility as dominant tag team dissapeared after losing so many times with New Day... Right now only are transitional champs before Enzo & Cass... but The Club still being better than them.
>American Alpha
Best Tag is SmackDown! They deserve it
>JeriGOAT
The belt is in a decent position right now thanks to him.
>Ambrose
The Miz was better champion but is not bad.
>Charlotte Flair
Best female wrestler in WWE main roster. The second best is Bayley and she will be the next champion.
>Naomi
In the beggining of the brand split she was the weakest women in SD! roster. It's strange watching her in that position when Nikki, Natalya, Becky Lynch, Alex Bliss or a returned Mickey James are on the same show.
>Neville
Saving cruiserweight division from oblivion. He is BASED.
>Tyler Bate
He is a talented guy but I don't understand why that belt exist in first place.
>Roode
Not Bad
>Authors of Pain
Not Bad too
>Asuka
Best women wrestler in WWE. She is possible the only credible champion for his division at this moment
>>
>>2267375
>Wyatt deserved the belt
????
>>
>>2267326
>Owens
Don't like the way he's currently being portrayed, none of his storylines since winning the title really stuck with me
>Wyatt
Based, I love the current Wyatt family storyline and really wanna see where they go with his match with Orton (and how HarpGOAT is going to fit into that story)
>Gallows & Anderson
Had the misfortune of debuting in the middle of the New Day's record run, it was set in stone that until they broke that record nobody on that division was getting over. They're on track to being solid top heels for the Raw tag division now though.
>American Alpha
Based, hopefully they finally get a 1v1 feud with the Usos now, since they're at this point the only two teams on the SD tag division that aren't buried to oblivion.
>Chris Jericho
See Owens. Just not a fan of the Raw main event scene of Owens/Jericho vs. Reigns/Rollins
>Charlotte
The best woman on the main roster and pretty much the only one on Raw who actually got better since being called up from NXT.
>Naomi
Not a big fan but she's solid and the SD women's division needed an extra credible competitor for the title scene.
>Neville
Saving the entire division, based.
>Tyler Bate
Yet to have an opinion on this lad.
>Roode
B A S E D
>Authors of Pain
Really like them, they're still green but they're the most impressive monster team I've seen in a very long time
>Asuka
Legit the best female wrestler in the world, bar none, and the best booked champion in recent WWE memory.
>>
>>2267428
Also I forgot about Dean Ambrose, which really sums up how I feel about him.
>>
>>2267326
>Fatass
I stopped watching RAM. All I know is that Jewberg is winning the licorice strap.
>Brayyy
How does Smackdown do it? When the obviously good outcome is in front of us we always assume WWE won't do it and will go for the worst possible outcome, but when Smackdown is charge it always takes us for a ride towards the good times. Fucking brilliant feud that will hurt me when snek, Brayyy, and HarpGOAT tear each other limb from limb at WM.
>Gallows & Anderson
Heard rumors that New Gay is winning it back so I give up.
>AA
They need a feud soon; still pretty based.
>JeriGOAT
Don't watch RAM so don't care, but as long as JeriGOAT is carrying the strap then value has returned to it.
>Deanetty
SAVE_US_LONE_WOLF.exe
>Charles
Based Queen the savior of the shitty RAM Women's Roster. A shame she'll lose it to Bayley at WM.
>Naomi
Interesting to see how she was managed to reach to the top of the division. Good for her; she be fine.
>Based Gordie
Based Gordie saving the manlet division one week at a time.
>Tyler Bate
No opinion as I haven't seen him do anything yet with that belt.
>BOBBY ROOOOOOOOOOOO
Just looking at him with that title keeps me smiling for hours. He's glorious.
>AoP
Vince take notes you shit, this is how you book mastodons at this day and age.
>Asuka
She is the ultimate final boss in women's wrestling. Whichever women in the WWE pins her clean will ascend to godhood.
>>
>>2267375
>and right now is the indicated man for have the championship.
????????????
>>
>>2267527

You legit have aspergers dude. Just the way you type.
>>
>>2267326
>All those new champs

Who even has the time to keep up with all that?

>Based
Jerigoat

>Deserve it
Bray, Naomi

>Stale
Owens, Deanetty, American Alpha, Charlotte

>Meh
American Alpha, The Club

>NXT
Don't watch anymore so don't care

>Cruiserweights + Britbong
Don't care but glad Neville finally has something to do
>>
>>2267326
>Oreowens
Shit, will drop to Goldberg
>Bray
Based
>Gallows and Anderson
HEY MANNNN, WE CAME TO JOB ON YOUR PRE-SHOW
>American Alpha
They're okay
>Chris Redditcho
I'd rather Braun desu
>Dean Ambrose
based
>Charlotte
Okay
>Naomi
feel the glow tbqh
>Neville
Hold onto it forever
>Tyler Bate
Who?
>Bobby Reddit
He's almost 40
>Authors of Pain
idk
>Flabsuka
Stay in NXT
>>
>>2267326
B A S E D
R
A
Y
>>
>>2267326
club, roode, pain, jericho
besides that idgaf. I suppose flair is good for the diva shit
>>
>Owens
The Universal Championship had less prestige than the US championship because of him and how's it's been treated.
>Wyatt
Good choice going in to Wrestlemania. Feels right for now
>Gallows and Anderson
Don't care
>American Alpha
Decent but them retaining made the last couple of weeks feel pointless
>JeriGOAT
Good stuff
>Ambrose
Suits him and Smackdown well. The Miz should get it back for a while at somepoint
>Flair
Yeah sure, good
>Naomi
Whatever. Based Mickie getting the title when?
>Based Elf-Man
205 SAVED
>Bate
>Bobby Roode
100% Glorious
>Pain
Meh
>Asuka
Meh
>>
>>2267326
>Owens
Shit tier. Can't believe I actually want Goldberg to take it off him.
>Wyatt
About time. Hoping for a long reign.
>Club
Put it back on Cesaro/Sheamus
>AA
Who gives a fuck?
>Jericho
Based.
>Ambrose
Based.
>Charlotte
Lame.
>Naomi
Kinda cool, I guess.
>Neville
Literally the only Cruiserweight worth watching.
>Tyler Bate
I care more about a penny I lost the other day.
>Roode
Don't care.
>AoP
Lame.
>Asuka
Based.
>>
Universal: belt killed by some of the worst champion booking for ages, Goldberg vs Lesnar will not save it. Belt is kill.
World: Big story buildup. Could get better if they get Harper in the match for Mania and make it a triple threat.
Raw tag: weren't these guys jobbers, why did they have sheamsaro meme team drop it?
Smack tag: I don't feel it
US Championship: salvaged by Jericho, hopefully when Owens gets it at mania they actually book him like they used to
IC Title: I don't care with Dean on the belt, he's just too boring. Corbin is a more interesting character, and aside from bants, that's not a good thing.
Raw Women: dead because of charlotte vs sasha, bayley vs nia will not save it
Smack Womens: actually happy with this, it's been interesting and smack has the better waifus
Cruiserweight: Really good ppv matches, even if I don't watch the show, I like their entrances, I like neville.
UK Championship: is this the NXT midcard belt?
NXT Champ: Glorious but the naka match was meh. Knee work sucked. Kind of a dying title ever since Joe dropped it.
NXT Tag: great, and looks like it will stay great.
NXT Women: Good champ, looking forward to Cross, more than can be said for any women's shit for a long time
>>
>>2267527
> Tripfag has autistic nicknames for every wrestler

Aaaand to the filter you go
>>
>>2267326
>Owens
0/10

>Wyatt
3/10

>Club
2/10

>American Alpha
5/10

Jericho
>3/10

Ambrose
5/10

Charlotte
5/10

Naomi
4/10

Neville
1/10
>>
>>2267326

>Owens
Worst title run in a very long time, and that's saying something because Seth's dogshit run wasn't that long ago. Will lose it to Jewberg, who will lose it to Lesnar, then who fucking knows
>Bray
Long overdue. Hope he beats Orton at Mania and keeps it for awhile, but realistically he'll probably job to snek. If not, guess who Cena's beating for #17?
>G&A
Kinda too little too late, and their booking hasn't gotten any better. Boring tag team division.
>AA
Even more boring tag team division. They need to bring up the Revival ASAP to give them some credibility
>Jericho
God tier
>Wacky Man
Totally fine with him holding it so long as it means he's permanently relegated to the midcard
>Charlotte
No one cares
>Naomi
No one cares
>Neville
No one cares
>Bongman
No one cares
>NXMeme titles
No one cares
>>
>>2267767

Smark detected
>>
>>2267326
>Fatass
Pretty good on the mic and has a lot of charisma. Booked like complete shit and doesn't really have the physique to take him seriously as the top champion on RAW.

>Bray
Another fat manlet with a top title. Hopefully just a transition champion.

>Club
Pretty based, but their absolutely brutal booking from 2016 makes it hard to take them seriously as tag champs.

>American Beta
Kind of like the opposites of Kevin Owens. Have the physiques, but have the personalities of wet paint. Even Sami Zzzzzzzyan is more interesting.

>Chris Jericho
Absolutely the GOAT. Bringing relevance to this belt for the first time in quite a while. Shame he's off to be a pretend rock star in two months.

>Le crazy man
Complete cringe. Please drop the title to based Wolf.

>Charles
Honestly, the only competent wrestler in the RAW women's division and cuts pretty decent promos. Too bad her competition are complete shit. BTW, bring back Dana.

>Naomi
Probably the ugliest diva on SD, but she's also probably the best wrestler and most athletic one. So pretty deserved, work on your promo skills so it doesn't sound like ebonics.

>Neville
The only midly interesting on in that whole division. Keep the strap on him.

I don't want bong or NXT shit.
>>
>>2267428
>Legit the best female wrestler in the world
'no'. top 10 at best. in her prime. which was years ago.
>>
>>2268257
>Naomi is uglier than becketty
>naomi is better than nikki or natalya
Shittiest opinions I've seen all month
>>
>>2267767
Sex is needed for you.
>>
SDLs women's division seems to "get" it.

Raws womens division spent so long pushing Sasha/Charlotte that Bayley receiving no build, to then have Sasha save the day, was anti climatic and ruined it
>>
>>2272641
Women title on RAW is the most important title there. Whole roster wants it and they put everything on the line for it.

Only 3 people want Universal title, other people don't even talk about it.

On SDL Cena, AJ, Ambrose, Miz, Corbin, Bray and Orton want World title.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.