[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only one year into the brand split and Smackdown has already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Only one year into the brand split and Smackdown has already had the worst Elimination Chamber match of all time

BRAVO VINCE!

>those padded ''''''''''''steel''''''''''''' floors
>no high spots cause the thing is a fucking cell and not a chamber
>>
>worst EC match of all time
>not that travesty for the IC title
>>
I'm sorry you have Fastlane to look forward to Rawtist
>>
>>2266967
nope the 2015 clusterfuck for the ic title was far worse
>>
>>2266967
>Wanting to have steel floors
The wrestlers couldn't do half the shit they did last night if the floors were steel. Keep up the damage control.
>>
>>2266967
Never seen December to Dismember?
>>
>>2266971
At least fastlane will have wrestling on motorcycles and fast cars and shit.

All you have is a watered down chamber lmao
>>
The only down was the padded floors, other than that the match really good
>>
2015 chamber match for ic tittle so bad it's not even good enough to be worse ec of all time. Fucking based ryback still working yout nerds
>>
None of them are high flyers so I don't know why would expect them to magically become one. The raised the roof of the chamber in case any of them even wanted to attempt it. The fact nobody did much from the top isn't WWEs problem. People act like the Matts are made of soft cotton when despite being more protective than straight steal it's still rough
>>
>>2266967
>i've only watched one EC match and I say its the worst
The state of seething rawtists
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.