[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Predicts... Results Thread - Elimination Chamber Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Results.jpg (52KB, 327x375px) Image search: [Google]
Results.jpg
52KB, 327x375px
Results thread for:

> /asp/ Predicts... Elimination Chamber 2017
> /asp/ Approval Ratings - Women's Divisions
>>
File: 18 - Elimination Chamber.png (232KB, 1480x1812px) Image search: [Google]
18 - Elimination Chamber.png
232KB, 1480x1812px
> 1/2

Here we see 8 people last night managed to overcome the other 191 people to predict every match correctly. Well done guys.
>>
File: ASP Approval Ratings.png (64KB, 1532x651px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Approval Ratings.png
64KB, 1532x651px
> 2/2

And here we have the results of the most popular women here on /asp/. /ourgal/ is offically Alexa Bliss, having a distant win past the second place Asuka. Both of which breaking into /asp/'s Top Ten with Alexa only being beaten by AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, very impressive win. Next time at Fastlane we will be judging the Crusierweight Division. Who is going to be /ourguy/? And will any of them break the Top Ten? Stay tuned...
>>
>>2266355
next time ya better rig this in favor of the deanchad or there will be hell to pay...
>>
File: Cleansweepers 2016-2017 2.png (512KB, 2049x1861px) Image search: [Google]
Cleansweepers 2016-2017 2.png
512KB, 2049x1861px
Clean sweepers have been added to this season's list of winners.
>>
>>2266355
> a couple of people picked Dean Ambrose or Baron Corbin to win the chamber
> one even picked the Miz

Give up, you have no idea what you're doing.
>>
File: Statistics.png (66KB, 815x725px) Image search: [Google]
Statistics.png
66KB, 815x725px
Finally, we see the change in the stats:

> Elimination Chamber 2017 becomes the 4th biggest PPV draw for /asp/ Predicts...
> Takfujii420 adds another win to his favour taking him to 2nd place, joining out beloved Gregor with 4 wins. Both of whom are still two clean sweeps away from matching... me
> Overcoming the Odds breaks out of the 2-Win Lounge and joins to us to be part of the big 4 on the leaderboard
> And finally, his seat was still warm and taken by a /asp/ Predicts... familar in the name of Guy Incognito. Participates nearly every PPV and managed to make his way into the 2-Win Lounge

See you guys next month for:
> /asp/ Predicts... WWE Fastlane
> /asp/ Approval Ratings - Crusierweight Division
>>
Would have got a clean sweep is Naomi didn't win.
>>
>>2266357
How exactly are these counted?
51.8% of the 199 people checked Bliss?
>>
>>2267927
Yes. The number of people who vote change regularly, but it's the overall percentage of the ones that did. There fore 51.8% of people that took part decided Bliss was their gal (or at least one of them).
>>
Thanks for all of this! Probably the thing I look forward to the most on /asp/. Thanks for the time and effort.
>>
I'm gonna win the one for Fastlane and Wrestlemania.

As for our cruiserweight, it's gotta be Neville
>>
>>2266357
This board is so fucking reddit
>>
>>2266357
I'm amazed that emma even got that many
>>
>>2266357
>diva
>our guy
Have sex you virgins
>>
>>2266357
>The Mighty Mutt that low
What did /asp/ mean by this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.