[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW VICTORY THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>The state of Babbymation Chamber

/raw/ lads get in here and rejoice over how shit that PPV was. Based Goldberg gonna take us to the promise land of ratings
>>
>>2265675
>needs a senile grandpa to gain ratings

the fucking state of RAM: cringe
>>
>>2265693
>A senile grandpa gets more ratings than any of smackdown's young ""talent"""""

lmao
>>
>>2265696
>the flagship show gets more ratings
Damn no way.
>>
File: noooooooooooo.png (111KB, 526x664px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooo.png
111KB, 526x664px
>>2265693

It gets better SJWdown
>>
>>2265717
didn't stop smackdown in 02-03 from BTFOing raw and gaytch in the ratings multiple times
>>
>>2265675
The main event was great.

The rest of the card, however...
>>
This was legitimately the worst ppv ever
>>
Tyler Breeze is currently sperging out on his Twitter. Posting old matches and spamming "remember this?" on each one.
>>
>>2265675
>Padded chain link cause too babby to take proper bumps

RA+W wins again
>>
>>2265722
They actually had draws back then like Lesnar, rock, hogan, angle, torrie wilsons ass instead of losers like deanetty, becketty and borin corbin
>>
File: 1482287460198.png (129KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
1482287460198.png
129KB, 553x552px
>>2265675

>the state of ramtists
>>
>>2265734
He's been buried I'd be pissed
>>
>>2265734

What set this off?
>>
>>2265730

Look at any Raw PPV in the past 5 months and realize you are both wrong and delusional, anon
>>
>>2265752

HiAC was actually good though
>>
>>2265747
>Been on developmental for a longer time than Gable, KO, Dean and Charlotte
>Naomi was only part of the original NXT game show shit
>He's stuck being treated like shit even though the fashion police gimmick is great while some of the other people from developmental are pushed to the moon
>>
>>2265756
HIAC was shit and this was way better, I thought this was a decent PPV
>>
>>2265768
>vanilla midget
>gay gimmick

yeah I'm glad he's treated like shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.