[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest display of strength ever in sports?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: hogan-slams-andre.jpg (30KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
hogan-slams-andre.jpg
30KB, 300x271px
Is this the greatest display of strength ever in sports?
>>
>>2260071
Goldberg Jackhammering Giant
>>
yes the hulkster slammed all 2000 pounds of andre in front of 500,000 screaming hulkamaniacs at the silverdome brother
>>
>>2260080

Hi Terry!
>>
>>2260071

You know The Warrior did the exact same slam to Andre. However this was many years after Hogan did it, the difference is Andre could hardly move then so I would say that's more impressive imo.
>>
Back when picking up and slamming a big guy meant something.
>>
File: oPdWZ8[1].gif (2MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
oPdWZ8[1].gif
2MB, 320x182px
>>2260071
No, this is.
>>
Not the greatest but definitely the most iconic.
>>
>>2260118
BMJ is BEAST
>>
>>2260118
While impressive doesnt hold a candle to a guy picking a giant for a powerslam.

Like when Kane powerslamed Khali.
>>
>>2260111
Hulk Hogan fucking rules though, Warrior sucks
>>
>>2260128

This is the best example of that and it looks effortless for Kane to pull off.

https://youtu.be/gzGGLEJ6f5c
>>
>>2260071
Did you know this was the best match a WM3
>>
>>2260148

Suck on this Terry!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EiFmdNWtvQ0

Looks effortless for Warrior to slam an older, heavier and less mobile Andre.
>>
>>2260153
Kane should had gone over considering they were even promoting his movie with the match.
>>
File: giantperfectplex.gif (982KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
giantperfectplex.gif
982KB, 250x188px
>>
>>2260148
(you)
>>
>>2260177
You're right, especially considering Andre did NOT want to be slammed and didn't aid in that at all.
>>
>>2260165
I personally prefer Hillbilly Jim, Haiti Kid, and Little Beaver vs. King Kong Bundy, Little Tokyo, and Lord Littlebrook
>>
>>2260180

I agree 100%.

Kane should have gone over especially with See No Evil being released, however he never really got the same protection as Taker.
>>
>>2260186

That's damn impressive for anyone to pull off nevermind Hennig who was probably 240-250lbs, holy shit.
>>
>>2260196

Exactly no assist from Andre at all which says it all he basically slammed a giant who was trying to sandbag him.
>>
>>2260255
Of course to be fair, Warrior had so many steroids coursing through his veins he'd have burst like a balloon if anyone had poked him with one more needle.
>>
File: Dino-Bravo-bench-press[1].png (397KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dino-Bravo-bench-press[1].png
397KB, 640x480px
>>2260071
Dino Bravo bench pressing 715lbs raw. No bench shirt, no wraps, not even a belt or WL shoes. Good pause too. Some question whether Jesse helped or not, be he claims not to have touched the bar.
>>
>>2260203
Its hard to be a Kane fan.

On one side i apreciate he loves the industry enough to do whatever it helps it and on the other would like if he had more ambition for his career.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl-Sd8nw8c8

1:15
>>
>>2260071
Listen here brother, that big giant weighed over 2500lbs on that night in the Supersilverdome. But powered by all the prayers and the vitamins of the Hulkamaniacs brother, the Hulkster doggy paddled his way to the main event in front of 93,000,000 shrieking, screaming, chanting Hulkamaniacs dude. And let me tell ya something Mean Gene, the Hulkster picked up that big giant straight up over his head with his 24 inch pythons, tearing every muscle in his back, and slammed him so hard into the middle of that ring. Let me tell ya dude jack, André left a 100,000,000 foot crater as he was slammed, heard all around the world, and all the Hulkamaniacs leapt out of their seats and asked whatcha gonna do brother, when the largest arms in the world slam you and pin you at Wrestlemania 3 BROTHER!
>>
>>2260186
Beats everyone on this thread True lifting power
>>
>>2260186
This or anything Mark Henry did
>>
>>2260561
Kek
>>
>>2260186
jesus christ that was beautiful
>>
>>2260186
That is pure fucking perfection.
>>
>>2260384
Fake weights
>>
>>2260435
That he is only a one time champion is criminal. He was so over in the late 90s and early 2000s.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.