[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do good /asp/ies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0042.jpg (107KB, 1002x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
107KB, 1002x792px
Did I do good /asp/ies?
>>
>>2259550
The fuck's with those Bliss odds? I thought she'd be the favorite
>>
No,

WWE Championship – Elimination Chamber Match
Bray Wyatt -7500 vs. John Cena +3500 vs. AJ Styles +5000 vs. Baron Corbin +7500 vs. The Miz +10000 vs. Dean Ambrose +12500

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship – Tag Team Turmoil
American Alpha -5100 vs. The Usos +2500 vs. Heath Slater & Rhyno +6000 vs. The Ascension +6000 vs. Breezango +7000 vs. The Vaudevillains +9000

Randy Orton -6000 vs Luke Harper +2000

Nikki Bella -420 Natalya +300

WWE Women’s Championship Match
Alexa Bliss +2100 vs Naomi -6300

Becky Lynch -4500 vs Mickie James +1200

Handicap Match
Apollo Crews & Kalisto -2000 vs. Dolph Ziggler +1000
>>
>>2259553

Naomi seems to have suddenly become odds favourite.
>>
Miz is a sneaky bet I tell you that

If he is gonna have a match witch Cena at Mania Cena could beat Flair's record there
>>
>>2259565

>>2259565

>Miz wins through heel tactics.
>Costs John the title in the chamber.
>Drops the title to Bray on the road to WrestleMania.

Sets up John Cena versus Miz, and Bray vs Orton.
>>
>>2259565
???

did you forget randall orton won the rumble?
>>
>>2259556
The odds only reflect winning the match remember not the title so a DQ is a possability
>>
>>2259555
Trips!
>>
>>2259607

DQ in an Elimination Chamber?
>>
>>2259603
fuck

>Cena beats Randy for his Mania show

RANDALL CU/CKED
>>
>>2259641
RETARD! look at the thread I replied too, Naomi Vs Bliss. It's a standard match not in the Chamber.
>>
>>2259685

>Getting this heated over a reply.

Have sex.
>>
>>2259709
Not being able to read and having to correct someone.
>>
Had anyone here actually made money betting on WWE on Sky Bets?
>>
>>2259735
I threw a good bit down on Charlotte for HIAC.
Haven't done single bets since though.

I usually just throw a quid down on an accumulator for the night and hope for the best.
>>
>>2259750
It just seems too easy. You could make educated guesses and bet 5 on an entire card. Would cost you like 30-40 and even likely to win odds are sometimes high. You don't bother betting know something like Luke vs Snek, but still...
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 659x704px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 659x704px
>>2259770
desu I just do it for the laugh.
I often throw in a dark horse to bump up the odds a bit because if you bet on the obvious choices the returns aren't even worth it.
These are my pics for tonight.
>>
>>2259794
I didn't know the filter was still on for 'to be honest'
Shit senpai
>>
>>2259735

First time betting on a WWE event.

Just did it for a bit of a laugh. I know WWE like to stick it to the internet smarks, so I thought betting outside of the obvious match favourites would net good returns.
>>
File: kitty.jpg (91KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
91KB, 720x960px
>knew randy would win rr and bray would win ec before the betting odds were in their favor
>didn't bet in time/at all to maximize profit

It still hurts.
>>
>>2259874
I had the opposite happen.
I threw bets down on Corbin, Miz and Jericho for the Royal Rumble back in September on a whim.

As we got closer, Corbin was getting a singles push, JeriKO was threatening a break up, and Miz dropped the IC and put himself in the running for the Heavyweight title.
>Fucking Randy
>>
>>2259735
Bet against the Undercarder last year at WM and I got BTFO
>>
>>2259874
you are only allowed to win homeless people tier money on wrestling bets
>>
why are you betting on aj styles brah?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.