[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOO-DOO DOO DOO DOOOO...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
DOO-DOO DOO DOO DOOOO...
>>
I like their top 10s.
>>
They've grown on me, even king Ross, idk how the fuck thay was possible, I guess it's like new day
>>
>>2258941
>>2258952
>>2258960
you have to go back
>>
I enjoy their top 10s and predictions.

Simon Miller's bizarre positivity is kinda weirdly endearing.
>>
>>2258960
Simon is easily the best one.
>>
>>2258960
Cringe
>>
>>2258941
the day wrestling died
>>
Not gonna lie, watching their top 10 videos got me back into wrestling after 13 years not watching it.
>>
Like their Youtube videos
Don't watch WCPW since they paywalled that.
>>
>>2258980
I hope he does start wrestling and works that as his gimmick and then starts talking about The Secret as the source of his positivity.
>>
File: faggot.png (351KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
351KB, 1360x768px
>>2258941
Their videos are hardly worth watching, but at least they are relatively non-clickbaity and have some personality. But all those channels that try to rip them off with those "10 SEXUAL MOMENTS WWE HIDES FROM YOU!!!!" shits and some sputtering autist trying to sound like Adam over it are fucking awful though.
>>
lol I heard the top rope just snapped during Ricochet vs. Ospreay.
>>
>>2259119
It did https://twitter.com/kingricochetcom/status/830849365392633858

Of course these people laugh it off when it's really dangerous
>>
They basically criticise every aspect of wwe, just to Plagiarize it a few months later
>>
>>2259114
>10 wrestling families you didnt know are FAKE
>Kane and Undertaker aren't real brothers

Wtf i hate WWE now???
>>
Simon is easily the best part of WC. Everyone else seem to go on a rant about how women are mistreated, men are sexist, HURRRR KANE KILLED A GIRL HURRRR etc.
>>
>>2258941
>how wwe should book
>le adam for creative xDDD
>actually gets his own promotion to play with
>its the drizzling shits
WHATKEKTURE AND ADAM THE KEK BTFO
>>
are people like the what culture guys the reason the UK is turning into a muslim country?
>>
>>2259354
Yup.
>>
Objectively better than any of those shitters
>>
Who even watches this shit when they just copy wwe and njpw but with worse matches and production
>>
>>2259358
Oli is a modern day hero.
>>
>>2259354
Yes. There is a video where that head queer is talking about how borders are stupid and flag waving is racist
>>
>>2259138
wait wtf?

Why does it look like they were doing synchronized swimming before it happened?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.