[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE 2K17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wide_cover_thumb.jpg (209KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wide_cover_thumb.jpg
209KB, 960x540px
It's out on PC now! But alas I am a poorfag. Do any of you fine gents have a decent torrent link? I have one going but its slow as hell and will take days at this point.

besides that general 2k17 discussion thread
>>
Man I fucking hate the ladder matches in this game.
>>
>>2258596
The ladder matches in previous games were piss easy and could be finished in like 2 minutes. It's not a big step forward but I'm glad 2K are trying to improve it.
>>
It's got the same specs as 2k16 yet I can't running for shit, despite playing the fuck out of 2016
>>
>>2258588
meatspin is a good one i believe
>>
>>2258588
>whine and cry for a port
>it comes to PC
>pirate it

And PC fags don't get why video game devs care less and less about PC.
>>
File: dolph.jpg (55KB, 630x640px) Image search: [Google]
dolph.jpg
55KB, 630x640px
>>2258588

>He can't even draw enough dimes to buy a video game
>>
>>2258588
It's $14
>>
>>2258588
Anon can't even draw dimes at a minimum wage job.
>>
>>2258588
this should only take like 6 hours http://meatspin.fr/
>>
>>2258695
Where??
>>
>>2258695
It's not though. Maybe you're thinking 2k16
>>
File: Universe_Mode_Champs_Month1.png (3MB, 1941x810px) Image search: [Google]
Universe_Mode_Champs_Month1.png
3MB, 1941x810px
R8?

Those are the champions by the end of the first month of my universe (I'm playing on PC)
>>
>>2259345
>trish
>>
>>2259345
Whole lotta meh.
>>
>>2259345
where are charlotte's tits?
>>
>>2259345
Pretty good anon, I'm using that US Champion design as well.
>>
>>2259348
Becky was the inaugural champion and i was planning a feud with her against Nia, so in the first PPV i put Becky vs Trish so Becky would look good to face Nia (Nia was in the PPV opener and squashed Naomi). When Becky vs Trish started Nia invanded the ring and screwed Becky, that lost the belt.

Now ive turned Trish heel and gave her Tyler Breeze as valet and i dont think about her losing the title until summerslam.
>>
>>2259363
In 2K18. Her 2K17 model was made well before she became the big tit bimbo she is today.
>>
>>2260155
She's had the fake tits since 2013
>>
>>2264183
I heard your mom has big tits
>>
>>2264239
She's flat
>>
>>2258680
>>>/v/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.