[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: germaine-de-randamie[1].jpg (462KB, 1025x640px) Image search: [Google]
germaine-de-randamie[1].jpg
462KB, 1025x640px
>>
Who's this ugly dude?
>>
that was some of the worst reffing I've ever seen

>2 illegal strikes
>no point deduction
>breaking up clinches because it isn't visually interesting despite holly still working in them
>>
about once a year i watch a UFC event to see if im entertained yet. im not.

what a shit "sport".
>>
Based
>>
>>2258157
This.

I have only saw the UFCs were Brock and Phil were gonna appear and man if it was the most boring shit ever.

Fake fighting > "real" fighting.
>>
>>2258164
only because you don't understand what you're looking at. You need to see flashy fake stuff because you can't comprehend the intricacies of the real thing.
>>
I rather watch the 3 womyn matches tomorrow than this shit card again.
>>
>>2258154
I don't really have too many qualms about breaking up the clinches, but I agree about the points. If I recall correctly, -2 and Holm would've won right?
That said though, if De Randamie didn't strike after the bell and kept round 1's pace, she may have won fairly. Just my opinion.
>>
>>2258165

They are humping in the corner or on the floor for 80% of the "fight". Boxing is better in everyway.
>>
>>2258168
Except it's almost surely a fix and never exciting
>>
>>2258165
>Intrincacies
>Hop around the ring trowing mild kicks and punches.
>Hug each other until they hit the floor.
>Whoever is on top punches.

There. Literally 95% of UFC "fights".
>>
>>2258167
she lost by 1 point, the fight shouldve been a draw. A warning after the first one (although arguably that should have had a point taken away because it was one of the most significant strikes of the fight and rocked her)
the second time it happened was completely inexcusable because it wasn't even just one punch, it was a combination after the bell

>>2258168
well that's not true. It's weird that you're a "wrestling" fan but don't actually know anything about wrestling. If you knew what you were looking at you would realize how much stuff is going on
grappling is a game of inches, not miles, seeing someone open up 2 inches of space is a big deal that completely changes the dynamic. But if you don't know what you're looking at you wouldnt realize it
>>
>>2258148

cheating subhuman like all dutch shitskins
>>
File: LCIM.jpg (69KB, 1000x1061px) Image search: [Google]
LCIM.jpg
69KB, 1000x1061px
>>2258177
BLCIMWTS
>>
>>2258176
Knowing what you're looking at doesn't make it any less boring
>>
>>2258180
it does
>>
Is that a woman? Please don't tell me that's a woman
>>
>>2258869
No it doesn't you fucking moron, I bet you think Diaz won too.
>>
holm loses again kek
>>
>>2258883
he objectively did, he landed upwards of 70 more significant strikes than potato
>>
>If they'd done a point deduction, this stupid pointless division would've started off with a draw
kek

Having said that, from where I was sitting it looked like de Randamie deserved to win. She had a perfect takedown defense, more strikes and better strikes and a lot of the time when Holm clinched, she reversed it and started dropping knees into her gut.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>2258966
she did deserve to win, but that can be disputed when the most significant strike she landed the entire fight came after the bell
we can't know for sure how that affected holly for the rest of it
there's no excuse for it to not have been a deduction when it happened a second time though. That is too egregious of a foul to let slide twice
>>
its almost as if MMA is as scripted as WWE. who would have thought?
>>
>>2258168
Its just developed in fag sex.

By the way tna spot fests sucked and noah was booked crappy.
>>
>>2258180
This.
Boring is boring.
>>
>>2258168
>Boxing is better in everyway.
Nah, boxing is just as boring or worse.
Kickboxing and Muay Thai is where it's at.
>>
File: 1452439464705.png (3KB, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
1452439464705.png
3KB, 246x184px
So, I can sort of agree with some MMA matches being boring.

What I don't get is how these shitters don't find WWE boring. WWE is disgustingly fucking repetitive. Every match at EC is going to be exactly like other matches by the wrestlers that you've already seen. Same spots, same finisher sequences...

Are wrestling fans just autistic? I find it ironic that they shit on MMA in the same way they complain about non-wrestling fans shitting on wrestling. 'Lol it's just dudes in underwear playfighting'
>>
>>2259622
Every fight sport has its share of stinkers and bullshit and using grappling to kill the action is a problem in all of them. K1/Glory kickboxing rules limit the clinchwork so it has the same issue as with boxing, if a guy wants to take a breather he can consistently do so by grabbing the other guy and hanging out until the ref separates them. Muay Thai's extended clinchwork meanwhile often leads to monotonous battles of attrition where it's two guys locked in a double collar tie trading knees which tend to not be terribly powerful.
>>
>>2259796
Everyone in mma has the same movesset and does mininal amount of action.

Lack of entertainment factor is why ufc never gotten record ratings.

All they did was stole the ppv market for a while.

Old ufc and pride was more interesting.
>>
>>2258168
>Boxing
>"MotC" ended with the faggot hugging and blocking winning over the guy that actively fought and did the most offence.

Its as shitty an sport.

>>2259796
At least in wrestling you get to see cool stuff like a fatass doing moonsaults or guys going through announcer tables, MMA only offers hugging.
>>
>>2259796
>Are wrestling fans just autistic

yup
>>
>>2259826
oh wow, so interesting and athletic, a guy can do a flip when he's starting 8 feet up in the air

meanwhile, actual athletes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQglamrvSY
>>
>>2259897
his face draws huge amounts of heat
>>
>>2258157
>>2258157

Someone who watches mandrama on a weekly basis probably has a very warped perception of what entertainment looks like.
>>
Somebody who says MMA is boring is kinda like somebody who says a 0-0 baseball game is boring.

>lol all baseball is boring
Sorry about your shit taste.
>>
When low life's and trolls talk like they have knowledge of mma. Stick to fake fighting
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.