[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with heartbreaking news you learn about your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4322.png (173KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4322.png
173KB, 630x345px
How do you deal with heartbreaking news you learn about your favorite Diva? Like her having a boyfriend, or being engaged, being married or in my case finding out she's a lesbian and knowing I have no shot with her ever.
>>
anon, please share with the class who you found out is a lesbian
>>
Isn't it better for them to be lesbians? You're never going to fuck any of them either way, so it's better to know that they're at least not fucking any other guys.
>>
>>2255244
Remember that you don't even know her, and she is probably nothing like you imagine her to be in real life.

Also get laid with an actual chick you've actually met.
>>
File: CjHFKgxWEAAaWAw.jpg (57KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
CjHFKgxWEAAaWAw.jpg
57KB, 600x681px
>>2255247
>You're never going to fuck any of them either way

There is always a chance.
>>
>>2255244
Why does her being a lesbian make her immune to rape?
>>
>>2255260
Lesbians frown upon rape and generally don't like it.
>>
In all seriousness,
>You're never going to fuck any of them either way
is true, so thus you should just be happy for your wrestle-waifu that theyre happy. If you cant do that, stop having wrestle-waifus.
>>
>>2255244
Gun in mouth.
>>
>>2255245
Daria Berenato
>>
File: 12132123.png (330KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
12132123.png
330KB, 640x475px
>>2255244
Don't know about on /asp/ but on /wooo/ they're still crying in their milk and raging hard anytime anyone mentions anything about based ADR and Paige.
>>
>>2255299
Based Latino Heat
>>
>>2255290
ahh, her. Heres what you need to do: lock your bedroom door, google Mischa Brooks, and have a good time with yourself.
>>
>>2255244
By not being a 550lbs virgin with a hairy neck
>>
>>2255265
Why does that matter?
>>
>>2255346
>Mischa Brooks

Has she been blacked?
>>
>>2255355
>>2255355
I'm glad to see I'm not the only person on this board that likes Blacked.
>>
>>2255299
She wanted a real man.
>>
>>2255355
ohhh buddy has she
>>
>>2255361
yeah theres an entire deviant subculture of bestiality enthusiasts
>>
>>2255368
FUCK YES.
>>
Not so well. And there's usually a lot of it. ;_;
>>
>>2255361
There are only 2 people on this board
>>
>>2255299
el gordo y la flaca is still around? shit i used to watch that as a kid.
>>
>Lexi marrying a ginger Jannetty from the team of Jannettys that won't even make it out of development
Life is suffering
>>
>>2255944
her scene in Dark Meat #5 is so good.
>>
>>2256236
The children's show Arthur is still around also and is on its 20th season
>>
I don't have a favourite diva so I don't care.
>>
>>2255265
That's why it's called rape and not happy sex time fun
>>
>>2255244

Well um I prefer real life actual girls.

Someone needs to get laid.
>>
>>2256565
>Well um
>>
>>2255244
All of you guys are pretty fucking pathetic,I gota tell ya
>>
Why do wrestlers only date other wreslters?
>>
my waifu is a horse so no chance she fucks up
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.