[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-Wrestlemania RAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wwe_raw_logo.jpg (73KB, 1000x563px)
wwe_raw_logo.jpg
73KB, 1000x563px
This theme plays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA
Post YFW
>>
File: pikachu.gif (338KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
338KB, 400x300px
Can't wait for the neckbeard tears when he's jobbing in the midcard
>>
File: 1485962878845.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485962878845.png
339KB, 670x503px
>>2254775
>>
>>2254792
He's going to have the gimmick Roman should have had all along, the same one Shinsucker has always had - stiff hitting hard nosed bad ass that doesn't back down from a fight and likes hurting people.

Except he's less autistic than Roman, unbelievably.
>>
>>2254775
FIGHT FOREVER
>>
>>2254800
>stiff
Kek good luck with that on RAM or Cuckdown
>>
>>2254812
You say that as though you think the likes of Lesnar, Strowman, or Goldberg pull their punches.

I mean shit just look at Lesnar v Orton.
>>
>>2254817
Lesnar and Spergberg are gone soon and 90% of the roster are too pussy to work stiff. They'll complain about Nakameme being hurting them
>>
>>2254822
That's okay, he won't be fighting mid-carders, and none of the top guys on either brand mind working stiff, from Cena to AJ, Jericowens to Reigns.

It's one plus of having indie shitters on the main event scene, they're used to it. Except that gay demon midget, he can stay gone.
>>
>>2254800

>less autistic than Roman
Leave the edge at the door please.
>>
>>2254827

Im.....ok with that actually. Would love to see some stiff matches between him and Roman and him and Cena. Cena and Roman do stiff shit wonderfully when they can, and both of them having worked with Brock means they can definitely take punishment.
>>
Post-Wrestlemania RAW

This theme plays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT8j1VbQ4xo
Post YFW
>>
>>2254792
Highly unlikely. I think he will win the Universal championship in the time between Wrestlemania and Summerlam, which is traditionally the time when WWE throws the smarks a bone.
>>
>>2255147
He's going to have the gimmick Roman should have had all along, the same one Taka has always had - stiff hitting hard nosed bad ass that doesn't back down from a fight and likes hurting people.

I think he will win the Universal championship in the time between Wrestlemania and Summerslam
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.