[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are they trying too hard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

are they trying too hard?
>>
If that is them trying then I can't imagine how bad they'd be if they weren't. They're horrible
>>
>>2254536
Like as in wanting me to lick Billie Kays butthole? Then yes. I want to spread her ass cheeks far and wide and taste all of that asshole. I'm hungry!
>>
>>2254536
based Iconic working this mark
>>
>>2254536
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2254536
They're both so ugly
>>
>>2254536
I would literally go down under on them if you know what I mean pham
>>
>>2254536
They need to start kissing
>>
>>2254536
yes, they're trying to not make me bust a nut when they're on screen
>>
>>2254536
They're not trying enough, but no matter how hard they try it seems that both of them just can't break past being just 'ok'.
>>
>>2254536
As far as character work goes they are by far the most entertaining in women in NXT. Most of the others have no idea what they are doing.
>>
>>2256568
>implying looking like dykes counts as knowing what you're doing
Lesbianettys BTFO
>>
>>2254536
I for one love the team of transexual robot and ayy lmao
>>
>>2254536

Have we ever had an Australian wrestler that was worth a shit?

Nope didn't think so!

Add these two to that list they're both terrible, way too green and have zero charisma. Every promo they do sounds like nails on a blackboard.
>>
>>2256607
This was an old meme and dead meme
>>
File: PeytonandBillieMarks.webm (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
PeytonandBillieMarks.webm
1MB, 500x280px
>>2254565
>whiteknighting for two jobbers

They're never gonna fuck you, anon. I hate to be the one to break the news.
>>
>>2256641
kek seething
>>
File: OP.jpg (109KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
109KB, 698x1284px
>>2256643
>no comeback or bantz

wew lad, so boring
>>
>>2256641
>Pinned by Eva Marie
kek
>>
>>2256641
I really miss this guy
>>
>>2256648
>SEETHING
>>
R.I.P /asp/
>>
>>2254558
t. pajeet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.