[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, and admit right now The umbrella is over and NOT HIM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Admit it, and admit right now
The umbrella is over and NOT HIM
>>
>>2254402
that UK champ cuck will just take the umbrella
>>
>>2254402
What?
>>
>>2254402
I think that what you are saying is less than accurate, good sir. I give a fuck when Jackie Boy is on screen.
>>
File: Stone cold.png (1MB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Stone cold.png
1MB, 820x1024px
Admit it, the glass breaking was over, not him
>>
>>2254402
Okay, I'll just pretend the crowd didn't like him before he started using the umbrella, will that make you happy faggot?
>>
Gentleman jack is the GOAT cruiserweight
>>
>>2255479
>misusing GOAT
Don't do that. Tajiri was/is God.
>>
>>2255472
i thought the jean shorts were over, i mean just look at Cena. Its proven thay denim draws dimes
>>
>>2255505
He's old and done now. Jack took over.
>>
>>2255518
That's what I'm saying, though. Jack isn't greatest ever. Hell, Tozawa is better than him in the WWE right now. Look up what GOAT stands for, because I feel like you don't understand it.
>>
He was over before the umbrella.

If anything the umbrealla is making his character worse, like New Day with the unicorn/trombone shit.
>>
Literally who
>>
OP is right, It's just the umbrella.

5's confirm
>>
>>2255532
Tbh I haven't watched raw in months, I just liked jack the best in the cwc so I call him the GOAT.
>>
>>2254402
https://youtu.be/18oH_s4u2oo

Based Jack GOATagher
>>
>>2255576
>I don't watch his matches, but I'll still have a strong opinion about him
Smarks on the internet, is that you?
>>
>>2255609
>having opinions about stuff you don't watch

Sounds like le anti-smarks to me m8
>>
>>2255609
I watched his great beginning matches. I just won't force myself to sit through the shit show that is raw.
>>
>>2255861
nope, smarks who only know gook wrestling from wrestle kingdom and gifs still pretend its the greatest thing in the world.
>>
This I something I hate about WWE.
>use a prop one time in a one-off segment
>it becomes a permanent aspect of your character and even gets its own name
For fuck's sake, why do they have to run things into the ground?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.