[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the fuck was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: crybabby.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crybabby.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
What in the fuck was his fucking problem?
>>
hbgay had him shook so hard he refused to do the job on the way out
>>
>>2253459
>was booked for weeks following Survivor Series 1997

State of WWE Home Video babbies.
>>
>>2253465
And he still had no intention of giving the belt to shawn
>>
>>2253457
Bret "The Shitman" Fart should be thanking Vince for the screwjob, it gave him publicity when he was reaching a point of being a stale old shitter.
>>
>>2253470
Yet he had no problem with dropping the belt to Austin, Foley or Shamrock.

>>2253471
>stale old shitter.
>most in-demand guy in the industry at the time
>>
>>2253487
Austin was being groomed for a Mania win and those other two idea were total shit.
>>
>>2253491
>Foley
>Shamrock
>were total shit

The utter STATE of WWE Home Video babbies!
>>
File: 1486485340985.jpg (58KB, 711x687px) Image search: [Google]
1486485340985.jpg
58KB, 711x687px
>Butt "The Shitman" Fart
>>
BBGSWTMAATY
>>
He thought wrestling was real
>>
>>2253457
Bret Hart was completely fine with dropping the title to Shawn but not in his homeland. Especially after hearing Shawn say he would never do the job for Bret. If Michael's wasn't a pillhead bastard back then than maybe Bret would've done it the right way.
>>
>>2253564
>muh homeland

It's fake. It doesn't matter where you 'lose' or 'win'. What a retard.
>>
>>2253663
Literally his entire angle for that year was predicated on being a Canadian hero.

18+
>>
>>2253666
So what? It's a soap/drama. You have happy endings and sad endings.
>>
>>2253672
>So what?

Quite a thinker, aren't you?
>>
>>2253675
>tfw to intelligent to post on /asp/
>>
>>2253681
>nothing but memes

Well you sure proved me wrong.
>>
>>2253689
>nothing but insults

Well you sure proved me wrong.
>>
>>2253696
There wasn't even an insult in that post.

You can't even mimic correctly, how hopeless is that?
>>
>>2253710
>Quite a thinker, aren't you?

This was the (attempted) insult.
And it's ok, I'm a big boy so my fee-fees weren't too badly hurt. Unlike Bret's.
>>
>>2253717
You got this petulantly salty over it, so I'd say it was plenty successful.
>>
>>2253457

Too egotistical. Thought he knew better than the boss.
>>
>>2253774
>-t. stooge
>>
>>2253726
Successful jibe or not, it doesn't change the fact that Bret is a babby who got triggered by TV soap storylines. I keep trying to bring the thread back to Bret, while you keep talking about me. Strange!
>>
>Vince I'll drop the belt in anywhere but Canada
>In a house show or the next week on Raw just not Canada
>You got it Bret
>Vince, HHH, Shawn and some yes men are all sitting in the office
>HHH: Why don't we just get Bret in a submission, and you go out there and take the belt off him Vince?
>Guess we have too
Bret being stubborn was justified considering Shawn was a being his usual pill popping self absorbed faggot and talking about never doing the job for Bret, Vince was just to paranoid that Bret would take the belt to WcW
>>
>>2253487
>Yet he had no problem with dropping the belt to Austin, Foley or Shamrock.

That's the point: they weren't Shawn.
>>
>>2253847
>only replying literally hours later

Good way to appear confident in your views.

Bret didn't get "triggered by TV soap storylines". He refused to drop the strap to HBK after he behaved like a complete shitter for an entire year+.

And he was within his right to do so, since his contract stipulated that he could.

>Trumpposting

drink bleach
>>
>>2253849
Paranoid is right considering it was legally impossible for Bret to do so and Bischoff wouldn't have done it even if he wanted to.

>>2253850
What's the point? A heel didn't want to drop the belt to another heel?
>>
>>2253864
2+
>>
>>2253866
ebin. Wanna try for a real comeback now?
>>
>>2253866
>>2253870
1+
>>
>>2253849
Such a monumental title change (between the company's top 2 guys), especially when one is then leaving a company, deserves to be on a PPV, not RAW or a fucking house show. And venues are booked months in advance.

Bret is the one who
>chose to leave the company
>chose to leave the company while champ (made the decision to go while he was champ. It's a privilege that comes with responsibility; have some respect)
>chose to go at that time (couldn't he have delayed it, knowing Survivor Series would be in his beloved Canada?)
>refused to follow the storyline of his TV show because he couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality

All of the problems were of Bret's own making. If Shawn were jumping to WCW for shekels, he would be in the wrong for not wanting to drop the title at a big PPV to the other top guy. Texas or not. But it wasn't Shawn who was doing this. It was Bret. Bret created the whole problem in the first place, then put several hurdles in front of the whole company (that he was abandoning) trying to solve that problem. Indefensible.

>>2253862
>only replying literally hours later
Maybe Bretcucks don't have anything else to do, but the rest of us go out sometimes.

>He refused to drop the strap to HBK after he behaved like a complete shitter for an entire year+.
I agree HBK was a prick. Doesn't justify not doing YOUR job.

>And he was within his right to do so, since his contract stipulated that he could.
Myth. Why didn't he sue?
Also he physically assaulted Vince so if you want to bring up the law, Bret should have received a prison sentence.

>drink bleach
Oh, ok sir!
>>
>>2253877
lol the WWF World Title changed hands at a house show 2 years prior.

>but the rest of us go out sometimes.

Only going out for 2 hours? That must've been some party.

And you're gonna need to post a valid source backing that "myth" claim, since this is the first I've heard of it.

>meticulously responding to every sentence

T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>2253877
You mean to tell me that you don't know Vince fucking told Bret to take the fucking WcW deal because he couldn't afford to pay him anymore?
>>
>>2253951
Yeah it's totally impossible for the change to be shown on the following RAW or something...

>I went for the park for a walk then the supermarket for a couple of things.

So you were "bragging" about that 'cause...?

>No source on hand.

That's all I need to hear!

>>2253947
Of course he fucking doesn't.
>>
>>2253900
>lol the WWF World Title changed hands at a house show 2 years prior.
I'm not saying it never had been, I'm saying that to do so is shit.
- be big WWF fan
- tune in every week and buy all PPVs
- X is champ, ok
- tune in next week
- Y is suddenly champ for some reason
- was no warning, never even got to see the match

>Only going out for 2 hours? That must've been some party.
I went to the park for a walk then the supermarket for a couple of things. You're revealing a lot about yourself with all of these assumptions about me.

>And you're gonna need to post a valid source backing that "myth" claim, since this is the first I've heard of it.
No source on hand. But ask yourself, "Why didn't Bret sue for such a supposed egregious breach of contract?" Surely his WCW shekels would have afforded him a team capable of going toe-to-toe with Vince's lawyers? That was the reason he abandoned the WWF in the first place, right; more money?
>>
>>2253947
>>2253963
Myth.
He could afford to continue paying him what he had been (the best deal in WWF by far).
He COULDN'T afford to pay him what WCW were offering.

Greed got the better of Bret.
>>
>>2253969
Vince reneged on their original deal, actually.

That's why Bret was able to negotiate with Bischoff.
>>
>>2253900
>>>meticulously responding to every sentence
>T R I G G E R E D

Not even him, but
>he's so scared of "losing" a discussion he has to wriggle a way his "opponent" could be triggered
Sheit lad. You're literally losing your shit 'cause someone replied to a post.
>>
>>2253989
nah bud. I'm cool as a cucumber which is impressive considering there's a heatwave going on here rn.
>>
>>2253976
Hmm, maybe. It's since I read about it. Maybe I'll revisit. But it still doesn't excuse Bret's behaviour. And still doesn't explain why Bret didn't sue Vince for the supposed egregious breach of contract.

Also, when I left my last job, I did exactly what my line manager asked of me to hand over my files and knowledge etc to the person who would be inheriting my work. I didn't say
>"No! I won't hand it over to HER! I'll hand the files and instructions over to someone of my choosing, at a time of my choosing! And you just have to take it on faith! Ha ha!"

All the problems were of Bret's own doing.
Anyway, I done with lunch and I'm bored now. See you in another thread tonight, probably!
>>
>>2253999
Bret had reasonable creative control which his boss signed off on. He was within his rights. Your argument is without foundation.

>I done with lunch and I'm bored now.

Good, hopefully you've got English class next because you clearly need it.

>muh last job

Here's a list of all the people who care:
>>
>>2253457
I'm a huge HBgay mark but anyone who did their homework knows bret was 100% in the right here.
>>
>>2253457
God hates him
>>
>>2254013
Kek BTFO hard

He wont come back after this
>>
Still think it's a work.

They'll never say it was because their revisionist history loves this moment too much, but to quote Sean Waltman.
"Vince no sells torn quads, but sells a sucker punch from one of his guys?"
>>
>>2256116
Vince got knocked stone cold out
He didnt get a choice whether to sell or not
>>
>>2253457
survivor series 97 is the funniest segment i ever saw on this sitcom
>>
>>2253457
Either the screwjob was a work or Bret is a mark.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.