[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DAILY REMINDER: VINCE IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A MAIN EVENT PUSH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

>DAILY REMINDER: VINCE IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A MAIN EVENT PUSH AND THE BELT, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
>>
File: 1484245945031.jpg (31KB, 637x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484245945031.jpg
31KB, 637x356px
nice
>>
File: 1469492665428.png (175KB, 580x249px) Image search: [Google]
1469492665428.png
175KB, 580x249px
>>2253184
That's fine. He can have his fake "world" title
>>
Lel he's being fed to Roman next month and that's the end of his push. Monster heels never last.
>>
>>2253191
it's better than a world title, it's universal
>>
>>2253197
NBC Universal
>>
>>2253184
>he's probably going to beat Roman for the title post-mania so Roman can look vulnerable

So we're supposed to believe this green fuck is more powerful than Lesnar and Goldberg?
>>
>>2253184
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>2253184
>DAILY REMINDER: THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE WANTS TO DO ABOUT IT
>>
>>2253196
based fedoramen
>>
>>2253184
So, what's the problem?

This guy has improved leaps & bounds since debuting as a Super-Wyatt and now out on his own.

Plus it helps that they are booking him pretty well also.

captcha: jarret hotel
>>
>>2253212

>Because in REAL LIFE he is stronger than them?

>muh kayfabe
>>
>>2253184
He literally should win the championship at wrestlemania and hold it for a year
>>
>>2253184
I'm more than okay with this

Better than "i cant wrestle more than 2 minutes oldberg" "banned from UFC for doping" bork or "the janetty of the brothers of destruction" undercarder

Roman and fatty owens are both stale. If anyone has earned a nostalgia/thank you world title run its y2j.

The remaining picture on the RAM scene are Seth and Finn, both injured, or Zayn or Cesaro? Braun has been built up to be fad more believable than those guys at least at this point in time
>>
>>2253184
Everybody loves Braun though
>>
If Roman is going to face Undertaker at WrestleMania, Strowman only exist to fed him at FastLane. That's the end of his push.
It's the same thing with monster heels: Overpower beast during months / Brave underdog face to him and lost / A main eventer babyface gets a clean victory over him / The underdog finish his burial / Comical jobber for main eventers during the rest of his career, althoug sometimes he returns to his original form (Mark Henry's Hall of Pain, Kane in Royal Rumble mode, Big Show multiple times...)

Are you ready for Sami Zayn pinning Strowman at WrestleMania pre-show?
>>
Thank god. Getting real sick of manlets
>>
Joke's on you, I don't watch WWE.
>>
>>2253184
I reckon smarks won't have problem with it. Him destroying roman aside, he has established himself well as a powerhouse as well as his character.
>>
>>2253541
Smarks only "like" Strowman because he's opposed to Roman Reigns

They will whine, bitch and complain once Strowman gets the titan push over Senor Joe, Finn Balor, etc.
>>
>>2253184
At least he's not Ramen.
>>
>>2253760
But he was getting praise during his feud w/ Sami...
>>
>>2253184
Only on my dreams,in reality vince will fed him 2 roman and before we know it he will be jobbing on the low card out of the title picture
>>
>>2253520
Zayn match was reported as being triple threath with jericho and owens for the US title
>>
Braun is /asp/ approved.

He's on a list of our guys along with Ruru and Harper.
>>
>>2253184

Based strongman working the dyels
>>
I'd be fine with that, but what's actually going to happen is he's going to get fed to Roman in three weeks and then go back to the midcard.
>>
>>2253760
lol, Strowman was being enjoyed all the way back to him squashing jobbers every week. Nice try.
>>
File: egc.jpg (43KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
egc.jpg
43KB, 600x674px
>Mexicans can't dra-
>>
>>2253184
He should win MITB
>open ram the following night
>based big Braun comes out and cashes in, calls out whoever the champ is
>one minute squash
>>
>>2254281
MITB will be a SD only PPV apparently
>>
>>2254287
Damn. On the bright side I guess we won't have to suffer through having 4 different color brief cases since you know they'll have to give the women something too now
>>
>>2254287
This is straight up just a meme with nothing substantiating it.
>>
>>2253184
I could do without him being fed pointless squash matches. There's no reason to keep that going at this point in his push.

Other than that, give him a clean win over Roman and it'll be cool.
>>
>>2254287
Its a joint ppv you goddamn mark
>>
>>2253184
I am very ok with this.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.