[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlemania will also have this set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: newset.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
newset.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
Wrestlemania will also have this set
>>
no they wont you fucking retard. wrestlemania is the only show of the year they make new sets for and this set is way too small to be a mania set

sage in all fields
>>
>>2253038
you're going to be surprised, carter
>>
>>2253038
still gonna be bland and uncreative as fuck tho
>>
>>2253074
The last 10 Wrestlemania stages has been creative, DaKEKter. Why wouldn't this be?
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
Still no better set than this one
>>
Seriously, why the FUCK did the change the 'W' to just look like an upside down 'M'
>>
File: wrestlemania_1.jpg (1MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania_1.jpg
1MB, 2700x1800px
>>2254284
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1200x675px
>>2254284
Not a big fan of the exposed trusses in this one. Somehow >>2254380 feels more "grand," even if it's just a giant LED screen. I wish they would go back to those big and elaborate set designs.

Pic related is currently the GOAT set.
>>
>>2254380
Shit Mania, great set
>>
They spend more money in firecrackers for Undercarder faggot tongue-out celebration, than they do for the set. Its fucking retarded.

Why does Vince love undercarder so much?
>>
>>2255498
Loyalty
>>
>>2255442
it's plain and boring, hardly GOAT material
>>
>>2255498
Because he is the only draw in the company and the analytics back up the investment
>>
>>2255523
I bet you like that awful fist set
>>
make them bring back backlash with the swinging scythes
>>
>>2255608
Ovaltron boi
>>
>>2255442
While I prefer the commentary team at ringside, I like the ramp Raw has to elevate the stage. I also prefer the curved screen Raw got instead of the weirdly angled thing on SmackDown.

I do like the new sets overall, except we no longer get the animated graphic that they put on the scoreboard above the ring now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.