[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bam Bam Bigelow and CM Punk have almost identical MMA records.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 7574535232.png (25KB, 978x336px) Image search: [Google]
7574535232.png
25KB, 978x336px
Bam Bam Bigelow and CM Punk have almost identical MMA records.
>>
>>2253002
Thats legit interesting.

You probably reposted it from reddit tho
>>
cm punk had way more training and time to prepare and STILL did worse
>>
UFC is a cancer to MMA
>>
As much fun as it is to make fun of Punk for getting his shit pushed in, I'll still respect the balls it took for him to get in the octagon KNOWING Gall was gonna kill him.

I still want to see him back in WWE.
>>
>>2253139
who wouldnt take that L for his payout?

If he was making what a normal dude would make for his debut, sure
>>
>>2253139
>getting 500k to take a few punches
>balls
No. That is worth it 50 times over. It's no sacrifice at all. I'd get my ass kicked for half of that
>>
>>2253144
>>2253146
You forget he's not a poorfag like either of you - he didn't need the money, but he still took that ass whooping.
>>
>>2253158
and if hed have not taken a main event payday I'd have given him some credit
>>
>>2253139
Are you shitting? That motherfucker was already planning title bouts. He legit thought that Gall was going to be a pushover and you can tell by his dissapointment in the post fight interviews
>>
>>2253166
Didn't he get choked out in like 95% of his sparring sessions? You can't tell me there's any way Phil didn't know he was in over his head.
>>
>>2253171
Phil's as big of cretin as he accuses others of being, I bet that to him, those sparring matches didn't count
>>
Bisping said in a recent interview on Sirius XM Radio that Punk had brought in 16 ‘smokers’ to the gym. Smokers are test fighters who put a competitor through the paces of a real fight situation. According to Bisping, Punk lost to 15 of those smokers.
>>
>>2253171
Judging by how self-absorbed he was before the match started... I doubt he ever considered the possibility.
>>
>>2253166
>>2253189
>>2253754
It's not your fault he left.
>>
Punk is tougher than Bigelow for lasting 1 more second in the rear naked choke.
>>
>>2254864
learn to read
>>
>>2253002
Bam Bam at least main evented a WrestleMania,
>>
>>2253171

Punk literally said all Gall fought was pushovers and that he was the real deal.
>>
File: rear.png (17KB, 1101x261px) Image search: [Google]
rear.png
17KB, 1101x261px
When will this move be nerfed? It's just spammed every match for ez wins.
>>
File: 1470708790406.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470708790406.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>2253201
>brought smokes to the gym

I thought he was straight edge.
>>
>>2253002
Yeah but Bam Bam main evented wrestlemaniap
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.