[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How WWE/EC can even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

>>
AR Fox > Ricochet
>>
Why do they keep booking Ricochet vs Osprey this is the 4th time they wrestled each other
>>
File: cuckangle.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
cuckangle.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>cuck angle wasting his last matches in front of at most 2000 people instead of just taking a break for one last go in WWE
>>
File: 1483495586650.jpg (55KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483495586650.jpg
55KB, 321x450px
I like how for their shows where they try to make money they abandon their actual roster and go full generic indie show

also wheres CAWdy isnt he their undercard champ?
>>
>>2252351
As with Bryan the WWE doctors are probably the ones cockblocking Angle from wrestling in WWE.
>>
>>2252350
trying to recreate the match they had in New Japan, probably.
>>
>>2252358
I wonder how the actual WCPW guys feel about never being on the big cards. Part-timers indeed.
>>
>>2252351
This pic always crack me up.
>>
>>2252342
I like that Tessa Blanchard. I hope WWE calls her up
>>
>>2252388
god damn it jim
>>
>>2252342
Probably by making money.
>>
Why are they advertising a card for December?
>>
>>2252400
it's their Wrestlemania.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C17ZfJCAplI

This theme is legit TERRIBLE

They really are trying to be dollar store WWE
>>
>>2252342
Did they steal ICWs guys
>>
>>2252375
Kinda ironic given WC is a channel built on shitting on WWE for that kinda stuff
>>
>>2252369
They should just book a best of 7 and get it over with no one wants to see another match with them aside from killing Vader.
>>
>>2252440
They recently had a video called "Why Brick Lesnar should win the Universel Title", though.
>>
>>2252342
how the fuck do the have a card already of a December PPV?
>>
>>2252342
>event held in Bongland
>American flag

why is the rest of the world so cucked?
>>
>>2252486
>Burguers think this is their retarded date format when GMT is literally written right there
>>
>>2252377
If you weren't underage or a shut-in virgin you would know divorced men are happy as fuck when their ex-wives get remarried because they can stop paying them alimony
>>
>uk promotion
>us flag
KEKED BY BASED BMUSA
>>
>>2252342
December 12? That's a long way off.
>>
I hope these nerds die in a car crash
>>
>>2252486
It's their Wrestlemania

Based year long builds
>>
>>2252360
>Sorry Angle you're just to high risk
>Tommy Dreamer passes and he can't remember half the alphabet
>>
>>2252342
>UNIRONICALLY watching WCPW

fucking cringe
>>
>>2252501
I know but it´s still funny.
>>
>>2252342
> a literal card of "WHO"s

Yeah, I think WWE will be just fine since people actually know most of their talent.
>>
>>2252520
Angle and Bryan are loved as fuck and would get major heat for WWE if they die in their ring.

Meanwhile Tommy Dreamer is a who that never ammounted to anything.
>>
>>2252342
Besides Angle vs Del Rio and Drago vs Pentagon Jr. none of those matches will even be 3.5 stars.
>>
Based PentaGOD 0 Miedo will carry this shitty company
>>
>>2252342
>Pentagon Jr
>>
>>2252924
If you're one of those "le outlaws" autists and disregard ZSJ, Galloway and Ospreay, and even if you double down into turbo autism and say LU/AAA guys like Ricochet, Drago and Pentagon are literally whos, Kurt Angle and Alberto are right fucking there, kys.
>>
>>2252451
>no one wants to see another match with them

Says (you) and what army?
>>
>>2252948
>being this much of a dumb mark
>"ammounted"
>>
>>2252924
>the main attraction on this card is headlining this year's WWE Hall of Fame class

Holy fucking shit even for a /wwe/ babby this is so goddamned stupid.
>>
>>2253055
So it's already better then RAM is what your saying?
>>
>>2252346
Everytime I hear AR Fox I get flashbacks of his dirty history.
>>
>Tag Tittle
>Open Challenge
>Ladder Match

Based Broken Hardys invading WCPW
>>
>>2252342
>competing with literal nobodies
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>2253636
>WWE inducting a literal nobody into their Hall of Fame

What did (you) meme by this?
>>
>>2253658
Please have sex about your obsession with indie manlets.
>>
>>2252342

By not booking 50% of their card for like the 5th time in a row on their ppvs.

You know, wwe at least has the excuse to fill up 5 hours of tv time weekly to build things up.
>>
>>2253671
In English please.
>>
>>2252375
Hendry is the WCPW face, Kirby is the WCPW heel. Right now they're building up heat for Kirby to go nuclear when he fucks everyone and then Hendry can start his "face of the company" run.
>>
>>2253055
Does Meltzer even rate WCPW shows?
>>
>>2252400
It's february the second. Are you retarded? Yes.
>>
>>2254134
No
>>
>>2253542
Absolutely. Raw is awful.
>>
Kurt Angle, coke addict jobber spic, and literally who?
>>
Based Ricochet getting his GF a job
>>
>>2252342
>Part time hasbeens taking up main event alot

How is that different than the WWE?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.