[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Matches that were huge disappointments to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Pic related for me, people were talking like this match could have main evented a Mania. Then, the match happened and it just came and went. Nobody talks about it now and it was average as fuck
>>
>shield triple threat happening at some low tier ppv

really made me think
>>
I still can't believe they wasted that shit on a C PPV
>>
>did this match at battleground
>title matches at summerslam were Seth vs Baloring and Dean vs Dolph Ziggler
Based
>>
>>2252146
At least dean went over
Big dog BTFO?
>>
>>2252146
>have a long awaited match on a PPV no one cares about during a time of the year most people aren't even watching
>shit buildup to the whole thing, Roman isn't even there during the Raws leading up to it because of his suspension so the whole feud is Rollins vs. Ambrose but don't worry guys Roman will still be there for the match
The match itself was okay but by then nobody was hyped for it, I think most people actually thought there would me some kind of swerve because they couldn't believe that they would waste the Shield triple threat just like that. But they fucking did, and to this I still don't know what the fuck they meant by this.
>>
>>2252146

THE ZERO DIMES TRIO
>>
Lesnar/Ambrose could have been so much better
>>
>>2252228
This is mine, too.
>>
>>2252228
Bingo
>>
>>2252228
The build up to it looked so good, probably the best work I've seen from Ambrose, but then the match was so fucking meh. And I was so sure it would be the show stealer that night.
>>
>>2252146
It had deanetty of course it was disappointing. The Roman va Seth singles match was great
>>
>>2252228
It's all Brock's fault as he didn't want to do any dangerous spots due to training for UFC 200.
>>
>>2252228
It was great all these Ambrose fanboys thinking he was going to go over and base Brock squashed him. All of them taking shit before the match and then they shut up and enjoyed the show afterwards while i was clapping for Brock and Paul e
>>
>>2252286
No rational person thought Dean was gonna win. However most people thought he'd come off looking strong after taking a ton of punishment from Brock, not just being a geek that jobs to an F5 on a pile of chairs.
>>
>>2252286
>It was great all these Ambrose fanboys thinking he was going to go over and base Brock squashed him.
Except that the complaints are that the match was just shit with no one doing anything interesting our out-of-form despite the build, stipulations and stage.
>>
>>2252146
>Roman vs Dean: at big 4 PPV like Survivor Series
>throw in Seth
>relegated to a C-PPV
Made me think...
>>
>>2252309
I just wanted the match to be good honestly, didn't even care how strong Deano looked in it.
>>
>>2252154

They backed themselves into a corner. Seth couldn't make it in time for WM, Roman got suspended, upcoming brandsplit. I guess it is a neat idea to up the sales for this PPV.
>>
>>2252146
Roman and Ambrose are much better now than they were then

Rollins is still a shit
>>
>>2252146
And people thought these Janettys should had ME WM.
>>
>>2252278
I doubt it.

Sure Brock wouldnt put his body on the line but im pretty sure he wouldnt had minded putting Ambrose in more dangerous ones.

Make the think that AMbrose wanted Brock to get in harms way instead of him which in case i would agree with Brock with shutting his ideas off.
>>
The logic was "just do it now because they're going to different brands soon.", in retrospect, they just should've waited.

Dean going over was pretty cool. I still laugh my ass off at Roman just no-selling Seth's buckle bomb.
>>
>>2252146
That match was pimp as hell my dude.
>>
>>2252253
This. Deanetty immediately destroys the crediblity of any feud he's in, especially when he wins.
>>
>>2252146
This match should be evidence that all three are B+ players at most
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>2252146
horrible
>>
>>2254692
Oh yeah forgot this one, was also dissapointed that they dropped the Brock vs Wyatts feud.

Could had helped Bray, Harper looked like a million bucks at Roadblock.
>>
>>2254692
>In the Kimura for like 90 seconds
>Blasted with a chair like five times
>LOLSPEAR
Holy shit.
>>
>>2254711
BBDWTS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.