[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is his return just postponed or is he not coming back at all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: shelton-benjamin-smackdown-live.jpg (64KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
shelton-benjamin-smackdown-live.jpg
64KB, 850x480px
So is his return just postponed or is he not coming back at all?
>>
Postponed, Shelton said he's coming back
>>
Who?
>>
It's weird, he's taking non-wrestling indie bookings and acting all chummy with New Japan guys on Twitter and at the same time shilling the Network.
>>
>>2251964
18+
>>
>>2251959
He's the Emmalina of Smackdown at thus point.
>>
>>2251990
He was only teased once, though. And Shelton got injured, there's legitimacy to the delay.
>>
>>2251959
Legit expected him to be a Rumble surprise. I've seen pics of him at outlaw events, but I don't know if they're recent.
>>
He will come back when his mom finally agrees to be BEEGs jungle bunny.
>>
>>2252020

He's been allowed do certain Outlaw events to get warmed up for the return (He's worked Charlie Hass' Texas promotion) but he's under contract with the 'E and is likely a post Mania return.
>>
Shelton will return with Swaggie and fight Chad and Gable for the right to call their tag team American Alpha
>>
>>2252169
Then Kurt Angle returns and unites them into a shoot stable. They bully everyone on the roster and check everybody's oil.
>>
>>2252175
Then Ascension merges with Wyatts and we have an all out turf war on Smackdown
>>
>>2252186
Jocks vs. Goths/Rednecks
>>
>>2252019
He didn't get injured, he was already injured. Just before his return WWE had him do a full check up and they found that he had been working with a serious injury for a while at that point.
>>
>>2252186
And then Sanity debuts.
>>
>>2252205
I think the WWE even paid for his surgery even though he wasn't actually signed yet.
>>
>>2252210
lol no, they can fuck off
>>
Does it matter? Shelton hasn't had a good match in over a decade.
>>
So when he does eventually come back does anyone think they'll give him a world title run?
>>
Along with the shoulder injury the medical examinations also discovered that Shelton had a severe talent deficiency.

He left his working boots on SyFy's ECW.

>>2252272
this

>>2252263
>he doesn't rate based Sanity

pleb
>>
>>2252169
I didn't think a team could be more Jannetty than Shelton & Haas but then you sub in Swagger...
>>
>>2252272
He's had some real fucking stinkers in New Japan, but ever since he left Japan he had
>vs Shibata
>w Suzuki vs Nakamura and Ishii
>His entire ROH run with Haas, especially the matches against the Kings of Wrestling
>>
>>2253567
Since he left WWE*
>>
>>2253567
>implying his ROH stint was good

Also, fucking anybody could have a good match with those NJPW guys.
>>
>>2251959
Because it's FAKE.
>>
>>2253669
ebin XD

kys
>>
>>2253669
Oh, we haven't had one of these in a while now.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.