[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

get the FUCK off of my board bretcuc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: bretcuc btfo.gif (2MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuc btfo.gif
2MB, 317x237px
get the FUCK off of my board bretcuc
>>
Best thing Goldberg ever did
>>
>>2251944
10/10 selling

bret was truly the goat

to this day you greenhorns still think goldberg concussed him there and he didn't just want to quit that shitty company
>>
The day wrestling was saved.
>>
>>2251944
>dubs
>this topic
thank you. bretcuc btfo eternally.
>>
how was it goldbergs fault that bret ran into his foot and didnt protect himself?
>>
>>2251979
> getting dubs or trips meaning anything when the thread was made by deanmod
Lol who cares

Deanspic should change his name to bretmarkmark seeing his daily routine is eat, talk about me, eat, spam le seefing, eat, sleep
>>
>>2251944
Slow ass Bret "uhhh I thought it was still a 20 ft ring because im retarded". 100% Bret's fault. Crybaby piece of shit
>>
>>2251944
Pretty sure southern wrestling is stiffer.
>>
>>2251987
The dude lives in some canadian prostitutes basement and has nothing better to do than make schizophrenic postings on a malaysian macrame forum, he just wants human contact.
>>
>>2251960
Some say he's still selling to this day
>>
>>2252001
Bret even admitted he couldnt cut it in Japan because it was too stiff for him
>>
>>2252001
Bret was a little bitch that couldn't take any stiffness
>waah wrestling Vader hurt:( he's so mean I hate him
>>
>>2252348
the funny thing is he buried honky tonk man i think it was because he said he didn't hit hard and pulled his punches too much
>>
File: 1486685095785s.jpg (8KB, 249x235px) Image search: [Google]
1486685095785s.jpg
8KB, 249x235px
>>2251944
>>
File: bretcuck.png (379KB, 477x569px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck.png
379KB, 477x569px
bretcuck BTFO
>>
>>2252335
>>2252348
What do you get out of lying? It was shawn that complained about vader and got him buried, and Bret cut his teeth wrestling Dynamite Kid for a decade. He was most definitely used to stiff wrestling
>>
>>2253591
is that actually bretcuck?
>>
>>2253993
yes sir yes it is indeed
>>
>>2253985
Bre always whined about stiff strikes.

Majority of wrestling except memphis and the new york style was worked stiff.

Bret never learned how to block a superkick or put his arms up.

Retard.
>>
>>2254036
No

Show me sauce or shut the fuck up

He rightfuly said chops looked like shit and were painful without adding much to the match once when talking about flair

Bitch nigger
>>
>>2254467
Reality faggot. Bret can't handle chops? What a weird shitty thing when he is taking retarded back bumps.

Now go jerk off to bret you fagggot.
>>
>>2251944
Top lel

BASED Gold breg ending that overrated Canadian faggot's career.
>>
>>2254484
> has no sauce
> literal windowlicker tier response
El oh el what a yawn you are
>>
fuck Greenberg, ending the GOATs career

Also bretcuck is the worst poster on this board, fuck bretcuck
>>
>>2254497
You go look for it yourself casual.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.