[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most pathetic Royal rumble winners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 19920119_flair_3.jpg (76KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
19920119_flair_3.jpg
76KB, 1024x576px
I'll start

1992 ric flair
>>
>>2251544
/thread
>>
What a huge flop Flair was in WWF

1992 rumble lost 180k buys from the previous year. Not a typo. WM8 only lost 10k buys thanks to him not being the main focus, and then Summerslam lost 115k buys and Survivor Series lost 50k buys. What a disaster
>>
>>2251562
Don't forget he put house show crowds to sleep and Hogan versus Sid actually drew higher. Same Sid who main evented the lowest drawing WM of all time
>>
Everyone after 2001
>>
Based Bretmark exposing Wreck Flairetty
>>
>>2251562
92 rumble is the best non-AE rumble
>18+
>>
>>2251570
WWF crowds back then were never going to buy Flair as legitimate. Aside from the fact that they were trained to be anti southern wrasslin', WWF was the land of the giants. Flair wasn't going to draw against Hogan, none of the fans believed he had a chance.
>>
Every rumble win since Benoit has been a dud
>>
>WWEttys made that GOAT wrestler has the win in the GOAT Rumble

>>2253484
Flair isn't even small.

>as legitimate

His gimmick was literally "Dirtiest Player in The Game".
>>
File: roman.jpg (128KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
128KB, 600x600px
>>2251544
>>
>>2251562
Ric Flair wasn't even in Summerslam '92

Bret Hart was the main event of Summerslam and Survivor Series that year
>>
>>2251562
>implying the person who eventually wins the RR has any effect on the buyrates for the event
>>
>>2251562
SummerSlam that year was broadcast from the UK.

>blaming Flair for the Survivor Series buyrate when he wasn't even in the main event
>>
>>2253530
It was also one of the top three highest live attendances in history, a phenomenal financial and brand success, and largely considered a top card with great matches.

>tfw the main event was epic as fuck even though Davey Boy was chomping his nut off on stimulants and hadn't slept for two days.
>>
File: average WWE fan.png (379KB, 477x569px) Image search: [Google]
average WWE fan.png
379KB, 477x569px
>>2253526

bretcuck BTFO
>>
>>2253571
I was just pointing out an obvious reason for a difference in the buyrate.
>>
>>2253588
Yes, I got that. I was boosting your point with the fact that SS92 was an anomaly and that its YUGE success couldnät be registered in television buyrates alone, even if it had broken WWF PPV records.
>>
>>2251544
To me the Rumble lost what made it good when guys started winning it multiple time (Austin 3x winner, HBK 2x winner, Cena 2x winner etc)
>>
>>2253758
Hogan won back-to-back Royal Rumbles 90-91.
>>
>>2251562
Its crazy how wrong a person can be
>>
>>2253489
This, though a lot of Edgefags enjoyed seeing him win in 2010.

2004 was the last time the Rumble felt like the Rumble.
>>
>>2254056
Coincidentally, it was also a Royal Rumble that had no previous winners it, guaranteeing a first-time winner.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.