[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Ecw_raven.jpg (82KB, 569x484px) Image search: [Google]
Ecw_raven.jpg
82KB, 569x484px
Holy shit, I just saw a Raven match for the first time and it was great. Where should I start? Which feuds are worth watching/worth skipping?
>>
>>2251506
his feuds with Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman are PURE kino through and through
>>
Besides WWE Network collections/specials, old DVDs, and that 'essentialmatches' guy on reddit, is there a resource for key matches/promos from a wrestler's career?
>>
According to him, his favorite matches of his own were:

vs. Terry Gordy at Hardcore Heaven 1996
vs. Goldberg on 04/20/98 Nitro
vs. Rhyno at Backlash 2001
>>
vs. Jericho at Halloween Havoc 98
vs. Kane & Big Show at Mania 17 (not a mat classic but tons of fun)
>>
>mfw Raven was my dad's favorite wrestler
>>
the story about the rope swing (Dreamer vs Raven) always makes me laugh.
>>
Raven was unironically too intelligent for wrestling
>>
>>2251506
vs Family Man Chris Benoit
>>
i see raven thread i think bump
>>
He had a pretty good indie feud with CM punk, straight edge vs debauchery
>>
>>2252865
I'm pretty sure this was from the beginning of TNA when they did the weekly PPV's
>>
>>2251660
Is that why he let some retard hold the hairclippers backwards and shave off several layers of his scalp?
>>
Kidman was my favorite. His finisher was great.

Side note: didn't WCW give Raven a complete ripoff of Come As You Are by Nirvana?
>>
>>2253203
no it was DDP who had come as you are
Raven had evenflow by pearljam
everybody in the WCW had cheap knockoffs of contemporary songs back then
>>
>>2253211
Wrong.

https://youtu.be/ON_BqmOCXQY
>>
>>2253211
Jericho had evenflow
>>
>>2251517
bumping this
>>
>>2253211
DDP was Smells Like Teen Spirit
>>
>>2253152
It was ROH actually
>>
His ECW debut in '95 all the way through until his departure in 1997.
>>
>>2251596
18+
>>
>>2251506

The feud where he corrupts Sandman's kid is the best
>>
What about me?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.